The Julian Ballantyne Appreciation Society Thread

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

yazrose

Registered Shopper
For all those who Lurve Julian :heart:

I love how much he loves his family.
He seems so down to earth and doesn't go in for hard sell or the over the top acting either.

What would I give for one naughty weekend with him.......................yummie xxxxx

Attachments

• julian.jpg
    julian.jpg
    3.6 KB · Views: 377
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    3.6 KB · Views: 217
I love him too! think it's partly because he'd from the same part of the world as me but also becuase he's just so down to earth and funny. And he loves his nan too :heart:

He's not really good looking but his personality makes him attractive :heart: wonder if he still comes oop north to visit his Nan I might have to start stalking him :grin:

And although I don't have any issues with the other QVC presenters doing their jobs as presenters, Julian is the only one I think I'd get on with IRL.

For all those who Lurve Julian :heart:

I love how much he loves his family.
He seems so down to earth and doesn't go in for hard sell or the over the top acting either.

What would I give for one naughty weekend with him.......................yummie xxxxx

If he reads this thread you will have made his day! You might even get a mention next time he is on air. I think he has mentioned other posts before. :giggle: :heart::mysmilie_12:

Julian is my favourite presenter,a genuine person,and so down to earth and normal. His hours are a pleasure to watch.

If he reads this thread you will have made his day! You might even get a mention next time he is on air. I think he has mentioned other posts before. :giggle: :heart::mysmilie_12:

And that would make my life too, I think he is so sexy, and if he was ever near by and wanted to pop by for a slice of cake and *cough* coffee then I would be more than happy with that too :cheeky:

He even makes the Sunday morning DIY hour interesting - if i'm awake i watch the whole hour whilst eating my porage - no interest in DIY but love watching the luvverly Jules B:star::star::star::sun: I love his grannie Burrowes,mum and brothers stories - great guyx

Latest posts

Back