The Good Sleep Expert Bolster Pillow OTO

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

This is £29.99 on her own website plus £5.95 postage. I'm tempted because I sleep surrounded by pillows atm to stop me waking up with my shoulders facing a different direction to my pelvis! So I think I'll give this a go; it really needs a pillow case to fit as well though!

This is £29.99 on her own website plus £5.95 postage. I'm tempted because I sleep surrounded by pillows atm to stop me waking up with my shoulders facing a different direction to my pelvis! So I think I'll give this a go; it really needs a pillow case to fit as well though!

Ideal World have a Sewing Machine POTD tonight ..............Just saying lol :mysmilie_59:

:mysmilie_59: I've got one...I could cobble together all the oddments cut off trouser hems over the years! (see the DG jeans thread :mysmilie_19: )

:mysmilie_59: I've got one...I could cobble together all the oddments cut off trouser hems over the years! (see the DG jeans thread :mysmilie_19: )

Oooo you could make pillow cases for everyone that orders the OTO. ill take a 20% cut for having the idea :mysmilie_3:

X rated, and it's just after the watershed! Charlie, as is his want, was writhing all over the bolster, legs wrapped around it, whilst the guest was feeling his backside, rubbing her hands up and down his leg, obviously explaining the benefits he was getting from using this pillow. (I was drying my hair, so didn't actually hear the conversation!). I had this image of Michelle, sitting in front of the tv at home, shouting at the screen : get your hands off him, b**ch! Charlie did look as if he was enjoying himself. Or it could have been his thespian talents (one of too many to mention!*) coming to the fore.

This forum does allow us to have a bit of a laugh and joke. Long may it last.:mysmilie_1:

X rated, and it's just after the watershed! Charlie, as is his want, was writhing all over the bolster, legs wrapped around it, whilst the guest was feeling his backside, rubbing her hands up and down his leg, obviously explaining the benefits he was getting from using this pillow. (I was drying my hair, so didn't actually hear the conversation!). I had this image of Michelle, sitting in front of the tv at home, shouting at the screen : get your hands off him, b**ch! Charlie did look as if he was enjoying himself. Or it could have been his thespian talents (one of too many to mention!*) coming to the fore.

This forum does allow us to have a bit of a laugh and joke. Long may it last.:mysmilie_1:

Sorry but that image has given me nightmares :sad:

Latest posts

Back