The Gift of Boredom.

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

A whole day of boredom for me would be crafting,or anything to do with being in the kitchen.
Lynn:confused:

I bought 5 Clarisonics of each colour to put in my gifting drawer, just in case anyone pops in over the 'holiday period' that I hadn't already included in my beauty hampers. I've now had to abandon the hamper and get skips delivered to hold it all. But I have put pretty lights round the tops to make them festive. I should put some on the wet mattress perhaps. I'm not sure what bugged me more yesterday evening, Ms Flint and her get THREE or the ad with Renee Attitude on every 5 minutes. But after many hours traipsing round Westfield, TV shopping suddenly looked a lot easier. And Florian is nice.

i'm waiting for Lori Granger (or whatever her name is) to design a "gifting storage cupboard" along the lines of the mirror thing she does that doubles up as a jewellery wardrobe. I am imaging something with racks for Yankee candles, hooks for the light up wreath and maybe a load of little drawers you can label "binman" "postie" "karate instructor", "lollipop lady" "that other dog walker who always smiles at me", "that stray person who just happens to be passing my house on Christmas eve" and then stow away a variety of QVC goodies that are suitable for them. Not forgetting a Wintertrax and Slanket compartment that can be replenished at regular intervals

Latest posts

Back