The Furminator

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

My son uses a furmy on his bunny wabbit with no problems.

Thanks
icon_biggrin.gif

Will treat them to one for Christmas. Not sure how happy they'll be with me doing it, but they'll get used to it.

I've stolen a copy of "Sophie on the sofa" for my desktop, the current pussycat needs a rest and Sophie will make a complete contrast.

Thank you, Fraggle, whether you like it or not ;)

clemenzina

I've stolen a copy of "Sophie on the sofa" for my desktop, the current pussycat needs a rest and Sophie will make a complete contrast.

Thank you, Fraggle, whether you like it or not ;)

clemenzina

lol - no problem :1:

I have two jack russell dogs-their coats are very short but they shed a lot. Would the Furminator work on them?

Any advice would be appreciated :1:

my cavvie loves his furmy it is prob the best i've bought off qvc and takes the dullness out of his coat which he tends to get on his sides he loves it:ellie:

It works on any length of doggie coat Biddie.Big welcome from me :)

my cavvie loves his furmy it is prob the best i've bought off qvc and takes the dullness out of his coat which he tends to get on his sides he loves it:ellie:

Thanks a lot for the advice, much appreciated :1::1: My oldest dog especially sheds a lot and it's also uncomfortable for her but I haven't found anything that will remove the loose hair-and for a small dog with short hair there is a lot of it! So I will be ordering the furminator :1:

Thanks for the welcome too Snoopy-although I have been a member for a while I haven't posted in a few months. So a big Hello back from me too :1: Don't know why I only have one post beside my name :33:

B

I bought mine from the US when QVC were out of stock. The instructions said "Not to be used on non-shedding breeds" :11:

clemenzina :confused:

My Furminator arrived today (complete with attached comb :8:) and I'm delighted with it so far.

I used it on my 14yo Jack Russell who usually runs a mile if I try to groom her. She loved it :) I also used it on the younger dog and had no problems either.

Lots and lots of very short hairs came away when using it so I'm hoping for a reduction in the amount of hair that has to be cleaned up every day.

Thanks everybody for all the advice, much appreciated. :)

B

Latest posts

Back