The Festive Food Hall TSV 12/11/20

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Morning all - remember me?? 👋 Just thought I’d pop back in from being a serial lurker for a good while... 😁 Still lots of people around I recognise so hello to all of you.
Anyhoo - the reason for my pop-in is to see if anyone knows what the deal is with the auto delivery thing on this TSV - it mentions it on the item page on the website but doesn’t give the option to go for AD on pre-order. Is the AD thing a mistake or does that only become available when the TSV actually goes live. Ta lovelies. 😊

I see that Craig has now bagged himself the chocolates and the emu boots. That’s about £150 worth! Oh, forgot the Elemis - that takes it up to about £200. Not a bad week for our Craigie!
I noticed that too. Video of him going through his chocolates at home but it’s not just him as I have already posted this freebie culture is widespread at QVC and very unprofessional. I can’t figure out how presenters being indulged monthly in hundreds of pounds of freebies helps me with my buying experience. I am sure the presenters read this forum and they are getting craftier about all this because they don’t want to lose this huge benefit. They are now dropping the sample, trialing nonsense and refer to the “ purchased “ item as arriving at their home thereby suggesting that they bought them. Or they show off their freebie and say they ordered a couple more for gifting omitting to explain the presence of the one they have photographed.

Morning all - remember me?? 👋 Just thought I’d pop back in from being a serial lurker for a good while... 😁 Still lots of people around I recognise so hello to all of you.
Anyhoo - the reason for my pop-in is to see if anyone knows what the deal is with the auto delivery thing on this TSV - it mentions it on the item page on the website but doesn’t give the option to go for AD on pre-order. Is the AD thing a mistake or does that only become available when the TSV actually goes live. Ta lovelies. 😊

that acutally did sell out for quite a few hours but its back just click the link & it will take you there

" Keep the treats coming - choose our Auto Delivery option to receive this same collection twice more every 90 days at today's special price. Who says delicious chocolates are only for Christmas time? "

that acutally did sell out for quite a few hours but its back just click the link & it will take you there

" Keep the treats coming - choose our Auto Delivery option to receive this same collection twice more every 90 days at today's special price. Who says delicious chocolates are only for Christmas time? "
Thanks Ian. All ordered. 👍🏽

I noticed that too. Video of him going through his chocolates at home but it’s not just him as I have already posted this freebie culture is widespread at QVC and very unprofessional. I can’t figure out how presenters being indulged monthly in hundreds of pounds of freebies helps me with my buying experience. I am sure the presenters read this forum and they are getting craftier about all this because they don’t want to lose this huge benefit. They are now dropping the sample, trialing nonsense and refer to the “ purchased “ item as arriving at their home thereby suggesting that they bought them. Or they show off their freebie and say they ordered a couple more for gifting omitting to explain the presence of the one they have photographed.
I Forgot the Le Creuset he had a couple of weeks ago. I think Craig is one of the worst at showing off his never ending supply of freebies, that’s all his blogs seem to consist of - oh and for our pleasure he has to video himself opening them!

I didn’t realise it was a Food Day tommorrow, my favourite, presenters eating over priced food, and almost have a orgasm while eating it.

Hasnt there been a meat TSV this year, presenters and there customers will have to visit a ButCher or a Supermarket

Hello!! Don’t pop out again, stay popped in. 😍

Two things:
1, Is qvc currently suffering from a power cut and they are using lights plugged into an emergency generator?
2, the lady demonstrating her piping skills, please put your hair up. I understand this is purely a demonstration but her hair is hanging down over her shoulders. This does not look professional.
Rant over, time for bed.

I was bought Hotel chocolate boxes of goodies last Christmas and I spent weeks traveling with them for parties etc and in the end had to to throw them its just too much of one thing

My old boss used to get boxes of Tayto’s crisps shipped from Ireland to our work - he was from Belfast and they were the only things he seemed to miss!
Yes, Tayto's cheese and onion are the crisps of the Gods!

We here in Ireland north and south look down our noses at other brands. Call them cheese and onion? You're having a laugh! They had to start shipping worldwide as so many people coming over on holiday were bringing suitcases full back home for people

I had bleeding ulcers some years back and still have to take a stomach table every day. I cannot eat dark chocolate or even high content cocoa milk as gives me awful acid reflux. Hotel Chocolate I tend to avoid apart from Easter when just after Easter Monday their easter eggs go down to half price and I will buy a white chocolate one.

Two things:
1, Is qvc currently suffering from a power cut and they are using lights plugged into an emergency generator?
2, the lady demonstrating her piping skills, please put your hair up. I understand this is purely a demonstration but her hair is hanging down over her shoulders. This does not look professional.
Rant over, time for bed.
My rant continues, I notice she is also wearing nail varnish, I get this is a demonstration but I really would prefer her hair tied up and no nail varnish. 🙄

I’m laughing .. it’s in now and rep said cacao but if really was an accentuated Cak sound 🤣
Cakoow I thought it was a soft Cak sound when you say it ? ( sorry 🤣)

Latest posts

Back