The end of QVC

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Can I suggest Next my lovely? They have online videos for many of their items and they deliver the next day - the very next bliddy day! The prices and fabrics (only QVC has fabrications !) are much better than QVC. You don't need to have that brick of a Next catalogue - you can do it all online. They come and collect your returns as well. (I promise I'm not on commission!) :sun::blush::happy:

Absolutely agree with A'kin here. Also they don't charge you straightaway so you can send something back if it's not suitable and you don't have to wait ages for a refund. Free P&P too if you search for a code. I'm not on commission either. :happy:

like I said I really rate Amazon, I have a big occasion to attend soon and got all my accesories from Amazon, shoes and bag, there was so much choice and so easy to search just typed in the styles and colours I was looking for. I got the most gorgeous little blue velvet evening bag and some beautiful shoes and free p and p.

Absolutely agree with A'kin here. Also they don't charge you straightaway so you can send something back if it's not suitable and you don't have to wait ages for a refund. Free P&P too if you search for a code. I'm not on commission either. :happy:

Excellent points in their favour LilyLNM. The highlighted one is my favourite point of comparison with QVC.

It absolutely drives me nutso-loco-crazylady when they send me the wrong thing, and won't agree to send me the right thing until I have waited for their returns label and chased it up - twice usually - then sent it back, and waited for them to acknowledge it, and then can wait up to 28 days on top of that, if the blimmin' thing is even in stock by then. :taphead:

So these days, if they mess me around I just go straight for the refund. I usually only have to wait a month or so for that. :wink: :tongue:

With Next, if I don't keep it, they don't take my money. Job done.
:star: :star: :star: :star: :star:

1. open an account in your partners/mums/daughters name.
2. order , order, order.
3. use the beauty stuff till the bottle's half gone, wear the clothes, sleep in the bedding, taste the food, fry in the pans.
4. send it all back unless you really like it.
5. laugh when they send your partner the letter.... at least you'll got your own back
:handshake:

pmsl ...my kinda thinking burly :mysmilie_483:

if qvc dont like customers sending stuff back, they should stop their sales staff bleating on about the no quibble returns policy as that is obviously not true. they may justify it by saying others are missing out on items, well that is not the customers fault , qvc should factor returns into their stock levels. their sales staff should also be more descriptive about the products they are flogging

Latest posts

Back