The Elemis Auto Delivery TSV

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

donna255

ShoppingTelly Supporter
Anyone who bought this one, it seems the last drop has been cancelled due to lack of stock.

Loads of complaints on QVC Facebook page, some people didn't know it wasn't coming.

Wow, that is pretty pathetic on both the stock control and communication fronts.

Dire service, absolutely pathetic. Well done Q. I'd be spitting blood if I was one of the affected customers, I hope they're compensated in some fashion.

Well to be honest it has happened a number of times before.

L'Occitane
Nails Inc

And another one,which all had the last drop cancelled due to lack of stock and unable to for fill the orders.

Oh and the turkey meat orders at Christmas the year before.

I remember all hell breaking loose on the Facebook page each time.

I can't understand how QVC and Elemis can't fulfil these orders? They've had a fair idea for months how many units would be needed. I wonder whether they just didn't want to match the TSV price for any more batches?

There won't be any compensation, that's for sure. There'll just be a template letter sent out with some work of fiction about "quality control"!

So let this be a lesson to us all. NEVER DO AUTO DELIVERY WITH QVC, they won't be able to do the last drop.

Oh there was the Smashbox one long ago which also when pear shaped.

It is a shame for those who really wanted the last drop, but I read one woman who said she only bought the TSV for the last drop. Well that really is ridiculous as she could've paid for the last drop's items separately with less than the money she'd spent on previous drops.

I do think people lose sound mind sometimes with Qvc.

I agree this is Q & Elemis together are not willing to honour the value offered.

Disgraceful.

It is a shame for those who really wanted the last drop, but I read one woman who said she only bought the TSV for the last drop. Well that really is ridiculous as she could've paid for the last drop's items separately with less than the money she'd spent on previous drops.

I do think people lose sound mind sometimes with Qvc.

Think she said she wanted it for the bag.

I have just contacted QVC to be told a letter with a full explanation was sent 2 days ago - 2nd class - with a full explanation. Am really not impressed with this - bad form by both QVC & Elemis.

Did anyone receive the 'drop'? If no one has - what happened to the bag? Surely they have the products in stock!

Surely we have rights. We entered into a contract by signing up for 4 auto deliveries. Anyone know where we stand legally?

Surely we have rights. We entered into a contract by signing up for 4 auto deliveries. Anyone know where we stand legally?

If you'd paid upfront then you'd have a case, but because no money has been taken for the 4th drop (I assume?) then although it's terribly poor customer service, I don't think QVC would have anything to answer to legally.

Received this from QVC

'Thank you for contacting QVC.

I am sorry that we were unable to process your order for the last elemis auto delivery.

Unfortunately this item has been cancelled by Elemis and will no longer be produced.

Please accept my apologies for any disappointment this has caused.

Should you wish to order a different item I have added a link below to the Elemis section of our website.

http://www.qvcuk.com/CatalogSearch?langId=-2&storeId=10252&catalogId=10152&sc=SRCH&keyword=elemis

If I can help with anything else, please don’t hesitate to contact us.' :mysmilie_51:

Okay now this is interesting.

Keeley has stated on her Facebook page that it has not been cancelled, it is due to be shipped on Monday!!!!! There was a problem with the cards included being wrong and they had to reprint them. So has QVC cancelled the drop and Elemis is still sending them out?????????

This is Keeley's exact statement:

Sorry for the delay in getting back to you all but I wanted to make sure the information I give to you is correct regarding the 4th drop of the Auto Delivery TSV , the TSV has been on hold as the spec card was incorrect. This is being released as we speak and should be sent out on Monday next .Nothing has been cancelled

This was a snapshot of my order, clearly showing it is cancelled. The order has now disappeared from my account!!! Why has QVC deleted it?

203633 TAI 00 - Elemis 6 Piece Skincare Essentials Collection £47.48
Cancelled

It looks like this could get interesting! I didn't order but it's pretty poor if something ordered months back is cancelled at the last minute.

QVC have posted an updated reply to a query on their Facebook page saying the delivery was cancelled by mistake due to a system error but people will get the item under a different order number. Oh dear!

It's in reply to Kirstie Robson's query posted on Wednesday BTW.

LOL QVC, 2nd best customer service eh. Imagine if John Lewis had made this error, they would no doubt be issuing vouchers as a gesture of goodwill to the affected customers.

Latest posts

Back