The Dafni Hair-Straightening Brush

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Does anyone else with the SP rough dry their hair and still have great straightening results? Or do you all blow-dry first?

I do, but wondered if I was just lucky (for a change!), or can I actually rec it to people who have trouble using a hairdryer first. Just wondered as I know quite a few people with the same condition as me that struggle with the weight of a dryer and controlling a brush at the same time.

I let my hair dry naturally then go over with the SP, I look like brillo pad before using SP. I remember the days my mum used to iron my hair with brown paper on the ironing board to get it straight.

May - what's your hair like? Mine's Krystal Tips with her finger in an electric socket with the switch on crossed with Krusty the Clown. I tried GHDs, a T3, numerous dryers, the Babyliss brush that dries as it rotates (can't remember name, sorry), and the Instyler.

:mysmilie_19: Are we sisters?

Actually never heard of the steam pod and I've just looked it up. Why have I not heard of this before?? It may revolutionise my life.

CC

I let my hair dry naturally then go over with the SP, I look like brillo pad before using SP. I remember the days my mum used to iron my hair with brown paper on the ironing board to get it straight.

Mine, too! Oh, the joy of having "normal" hair as a kid, albeit only for a few hours.

I can't let mine air dry as it gets too curly at the root and even SP can't cope then. It's a wonder, but not a miracle worker!

:mysmilie_19: Are we sisters?

Actually never heard of the steam pod and I've just looked it up. Why have I not heard of this before?? It may revolutionise my life.

CC

My sympathies, CC. I thought I was the only poor soul with hair like mine. It was the bane of my life until I discovered SP. I can't belive what a difference it's made - I can even go out in the damp without fear of transforming into a badly-sheared sheep in seconds!

Try it. If you can use straighteners (and I'm completely cack-handed with them), you can use a SP. I'm pretty sure you will love it.

I am a complete frizz head but straighteners make a huge difference, however, wind, rain and drizzle immediately transform me into a cave woman. Will definitely give the SP a go.

CC

Latest posts

Back