the "CLAUDIA" ring

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

RedorDead

Registered Shopper
I bought this ring (688426)when it first came on QVC a few months ago and absolutely love it. I noticed today that they now have it in Rose and White gold.

The question is..................

Should I ??

I bought this ring (688426)when it first came on QVC a few months ago and absolutely love it. I noticed today that they now have it in Rose and White gold.

The question is..................

Should I ??

Spooky you should mention this ring as a couple of hours ago I thought I must look up your ring to see if they have it yet in white gold. I'd forgotten it was quite so expensive although there does look quite a bit of gold in it. I'm very tempted but I'm trying not to spend - I've only had the LE tsv and the back magic in July. Still, it's August now !!! ... ;)

PS: Thanks RedorDead (the Thanks button seems to have disappeared)

If you like it- buy it and hang the expense. Think of it like this:- how often will you wear it? Do you think you'll enjoy wearing it? If the answer is yes then go for it!
White or rose? Or both? :)

:(thanks all, I guess I can wait for a while. I think when I bought the yellow gold it was on three easy pays so it didnt seem so pricey BUT it would look lovely with my new rose gold skagen watch, ahhh dammit

I will not spend, I will not spend I will not spend I will not spend, I will not spend I will not spend I will not spend, I will not spend I will not spend I will not spend, I will not spend I will not spend I will not spend, I will not spend I will not spend I will not spend, I will not spend I will not spend

I have this ring too RedorDead and love it.I am hoping maybe it will be on easypay on Gold Day as the white and rose options are new.I would love to get the white version but have spent far too much on QVC jewellery lately!

I have a feeling that writing lines won't work for me!!!!:)

I have this ring too RedorDead and love it.I am hoping maybe it will be on easypay on Gold Day as the white and rose options are new.I would love to get the white version but have spent far too much on QVC jewellery lately!

Lines never worked for me when some FMs got cross with my LE spending. lol :D:D:D

:(I think when I bought the yellow gold it was on three easy pays so it didnt seem so pricey

Were you lucky enough to buy it on gold day when they launched it at £134.73? It was then on the website for £147.12 (intro price) and now it is up at £158.64 (intro price). Every time they get it in, it seems to go up in price. I don't buy much jewellery, but I also like this one.

I love that ring I hope if you decide to go for them you enjoy wearing them hun.

Is it just me or is that style of ring really popular on QVC? I have seem similar ones on just recently.

It's very nice but quite pricey for what it is IMO, still who cares about that ....if you really want it then have it. ;) :pPC:

I think its fab in white gold. I want it now too. :mad:

ANyway its all about "price per wear", the more you wear it the cheaper it becomes :rolleyes:

That's very true MM, go and order yourself one. :D I'd be tempted by the w/g one too. :pPC:

Apologies for my ignorance but when is Gold Day?

Latest posts

Back