The Charlie Bears Collection TSV 12/09/14

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Charlie bears tsv 12 september 2014

Hi does anyone know what the Charlie Bears TSV is going to be on the 12th September 2014 please

Sorry Jabba cant do links but there are 2 threads one started by Donna on 12.10.13 and a further one started by Londonders on 02.05.14 Hope you can access these from this.

Hope you are recovering yourself. Good you see you posting.

The pic of the owl sticking it's head out of the bag is really cute, but then the actual photo of the owl is a bit scary. lol!

The deer does look like it might be cute, but the 'hedgehog' I thought was a bear! lol!

I thought they would be quite small too, but they appear to be pretty big.

The pic of the owl sticking it's head out of the bag is really cute, but then the actual photo of the owl is a bit scary. lol!

The deer does look like it might be cute, but the 'hedgehog' I thought was a bear! lol!

I thought they would be quite small too, but they appear to be pretty big.

nah they are the standard forest friend size of 15" (thats if you believe their mesurements) as they got some wrong in the past by quite a bit

Love the look of this tsv hope they have enough to go around and not to expensive
Thanks for the info

The hedgehog's snout isn't pointy enough; it looks like a lion or a bear as Warwa said.

I can't say I'm impressed by the TSV's but thanks for putting the photos up. I've just seen them on FB as well. The owl I think is the best of the bunch but is completely let down by the feet, they look horrible and don't fit with it at all. The hedgehog and deer just look wrong, the former in the face and the deer looks like it's the fox pattern they did with a deer coat.

I am still hoping there will be others in the shows I like of the older ranges but I'm beginning to get disappointed in the new ones coming out. I've liked the Charlie Bear range since it began and I started to see it at bear fairs. At the time I use to collect artist bears but then had a break from collecting. CB's started me off collecting again a couple of years ago because they were more affordable for me. I've noticed in the last year though the prices are going up and getting comparable to ooak artist bears and sadly the quality and design of CB just seems to have gone down while the prices have gone up. I know they've had their problems with Charlie's illness and it's quite understandably if minds have not been fully on the business or maybe it's a case it's grown so big as a business now that the original ideals can't keep pace. Sadly though the latest offerings are not of the same quality in design or manufacture as the ones they originally started with. They've become more a mass market soft toy maker rather than ones designed for the collectors market as well. :(

i can't justify it at the moment, having just bought a new LG bag and booked a trip... its not that special in my opinion, i love the bright coloured ones more like sprout and parsnip.

i can't justify it at the moment, having just bought a new LG bag and booked a trip... its not that special in my opinion, i love the bright coloured ones more like sprout and parsnip.

ohh i know what you mean id love more bright coloured ones but i think this one will sit with gumboots quite nicely as he is a part of that range too

Personally, I think they're all 3 a bit odd-looking. I just don't "get" the bear collector thing and if Charlie and Will ever did when they first started they kept that well hidden because they advertised themselves as selling cuddly bears at a reasonable price for children, but now it's something the collectors have asked for. What happened to the children in all of this? Gone and forgotten in the name of profit.

Latest posts

Back