The Calendar

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

apple

Registered Shopper
Sorry if it's been mentioned already, just wondering if the calendar was flogged on the BCC night? ( btw, I see someone has left a lovely review for it).

I'm surprised it hasn't sold out by now although I suppose it's possible they've had several reprints of it.

Just had to do a double glance as I see the price has been reduced from £11.50 to £8. Probably of people complaining about the cost.

i've bought one for each of the teachers that made my school days a misery,6 for the courier fella who can't be assed ringin my doorbell to deliver,10 for the bi**h that scraped my car door in Asda last week and 25 for my ex who cheated on me with my mother!! :smirk:

my mind boggles at that thought. Truly

(though I do believe KlariontheWitchBoy bought 12 so he can make a complete Calendar of Craig using his crafting skills)

me = :angel:

Due to Klarions Googling expertise and speed I bet he has a veritable shrine already

me = :devil:

i've bought one for each of the teachers that made my school days a misery,6 for the courier fella who can't be assed ringin my doorbell to deliver,10 for the bi**h that scraped my car door in Asda last week and 25 for my ex who cheated on me with my mother!! :smirk:

Blimey, no wonder you've turned to the comforting arms of St Battenburg.... :mysmilie_59:

Cor....... I'm glad I 'm not dedicated's friend !!!!!! Do ya think they put that review on themselves ? to entice others ?........to buy!!

Jamesy, I've told you time and time again, I am not your mother, and any resemblance to Joan Crawford is purely coincidental. By the way, the ex in question wasn't that spotty Garstang Gruntfuttock, was it? Cos if it was, I only wanted to borrow his clearasil.

Jamesy, I've told you time and time again, I am not your mother, and any resemblance to Joan Crawford is purely coincidental. By the way, the ex in question wasn't that spotty Garstang Gruntfuttock, was it? Cos if it was, I only wanted to borrow his clearasil.

you can deny it all you like but a shitload of calendars will be landing on your doormat any day :nod:

Latest posts

Back