The Best Thing You Ever Bought From QVC?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Lock and lock probably for me to. I use it all the time. Loved the recent Lola Rose tsv as well.

My Archie Archos, use it all the time, took some episodes of Gok to one of my girlfriends as she had missed them, she was over the moon!!!

Bought last year

Ooh missed this - what's the ice fan?

Hi
I bought it last year. It is a square shaped fan unit. You get two water bottle type containers that you fill with water and can then freeze.
These then fit back in two recesses at the back of the unit behind the fan. The fan picks up of ice air coming off the ice bottles and so you get a really nice refreshing breeze. I'm using it everyday at the moment!
I cant see it on the QVC website at the moment and can't say I've seen it again since last year either.

Oh i forgot my memory foam topper with velour cover with bands, to keep it in place.

Its FAB

Hi
I bought it last year. It is a square shaped fan unit. You get two water bottle type containers that you fill with water and can then freeze.
These then fit back in two recesses at the back of the unit behind the fan. The fan picks up of ice air coming off the ice bottles and so you get a really nice refreshing breeze. I'm using it everyday at the moment!
I cant see it on the QVC website at the moment and can't say I've seen it again since last year either.

won't let me thank you Shushkin - so THANK YOU - sounds lovely - will look for it elsewhere then

Hi

We have one, bought elsewhere I think (probably free p&p!) and it is from G-Tech, not sure where ours is, it is a bit cumbersome and you need a big freezer for the blocks and you have to keep freezing them and remembering to empty the tray of condensation. BUT it does keep the air cool when the blocks are cold!

Hi
Is it the Gtech one Shushkin?? I've seen that one on their website but hesitated to buy it in case it condensates when the ice packs melt.....does it collect much water in the tray?? I ask because I'd want to put it on top of a bureau by my bed but wouldn't fancy having water collecting in it. :pPC:

Water has to go somewhere

Yep, that is its only real drawback really.
The ice does cause condensation and drips into the tray below.
Its fine for my requirements though. I dont move it around much
and have a large freezer. I dont often bother putting them in the
freezer though. I just put them in the bottom of the fridge. Still
refreshing and I think maybe not quite so much condensation either.

The last time i bought anything must be over 5 years ago since then QVC has gone down the nick it's all tits and nickers now,they seem to forget there is another sex other than female.:mad::mad:

Fridge Genie runs on batteries think its called that keeps fruit and veg fresh for weeks and keeps it smelling nice too saved me pounds :)

Thanks for that GBSusie....I've had a look on the QVC website and it's in stock - I wanna order it but just have a couple of questions if you don't mind :

(for some reason I can't hear the sound on the QVC demo - my laptop is on it's way out)....

do you have to put the genie in the salad drawer for it to be effective? also, do you need to take all the packaging off the fruit n veg etc? (eg cling film off pack of mushrooms etc etc)

ta

My stylees are the best things I've bought from QVC...couldn't do without them as I have to wear my hair up for work, and it's quite long and very thick. I find ponytails uncomfortable, and before discovering Stylees I never found anything that kept my hair in place for more than a couple of seconds. I buy them direct from the stylee website now as they have lots of clearance sales.

Other than that my best other shopping channel bought, or inspired products are a memory foam mattress, and foam pillows...and not forgetting my magic bullet blender!

In the early days, I bought two pairs of sandals in last clicks, I think they set me back about £12 for both pairs including p&p, and I wore them for years until they literally wore out! They were a cross between flyflots and birkenstocks, suede uppers and padded impact points on the insoles, and they were the most comfortable sandals I have ever had. All I know is that they were Italian made, and I haven't seen a pair available anywhere since, which is a shame as I'd stockpile them for sure!

Last edited:
Thanks for that GBSusie....I've had a look on the QVC website and it's in stock - I wanna order it but just have a couple of questions if you don't mind :

(for some reason I can't hear the sound on the QVC demo - my laptop is on it's way out)....

do you have to put the genie in the salad drawer for it to be effective? also, do you need to take all the packaging off the fruit n veg etc? (eg cling film off pack of mushrooms etc etc)

ta

I just got mine at the beginning of the week (on recommendations from here) - I have put it on the top shelf.

I'm experimenting with how I pack my stuff at the mo - to see what works best.

Latest posts

Back