The Best Thing You Ever Bought From QVC?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Emma

Registered Shopper
Try and choose one.

I must say I am totally thrilled with the Philosophy shower gels. (who needs Molton Brown).

If one of you clever folk would like to add a poll that would be interesting too.
What headings?
Beauty
Jewellery
Electrical
Craft

Please feel free to add ideas?

Fridge Genie runs on batteries think its called that keeps fruit and veg fresh for weeks and keeps it smelling nice too saved me pounds :)

My Monte Carlo northern nights bed set, i seriously hate changing my bed to wash this, i must get another one asap. Nothing else matches this for the feel and comfort.

My first Liz Earle kit with the pink vanity case years and years ago. It started me on my all-time-favourite skincare routine. :):)

My first Liz Earle kit with the pink vanity case years and years ago. It started me on my all-time-favourite skincare routine. :):)

Me oh my....and I get teased??:D

It would have to be among my faves too BL and Dazzler, along with my NN sheets. Now I'm cheating as I've picked three!

My Laura Geller Balance and Brighten (fair). I've just finished it, and its only on waitlist! Having to use my stock of liquid foundations, which don't last very well in this weather (especially with hot flushes as well).:mad:

Linda

Besides through QVC discovering Aveda and Australian Bodycare (we use gallons of Skinwash in this house) and loving Northern Nights - one of the first products I ever bought from them, years and years ago, probably when QVC was in it's first year, was a Table Mate - does anyone remember these?

At the time you could only get them through QVC - copies of them seem to be in all those strange, annoying, little magazines you get with the proper magazines these days.

It is still used every single day in our house - looks like it's seen better days but has never collapsed on anyone, yet .... :lol

Oh dear, it's hard to say. My first purchases a few years ago were peridot earrings and then some 9 ct gold stacking rings with "sea shore" themes embossed on them (can't describe them properly). They always get admired. Regards beauty it is probably Laura Geller makeup!

I think mine has to be a Tefal steamer from many years ago. I used it nearly everyday, it's been replaced twice now. lol

Latest posts

Back