The Best Item

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Hmm, the first one that springs to mind is my Alison Young anniversary ring. I love it to bits, and wear it most days as a wedding ring. It gets lots of comments and even more stares, lol. As a matter of interest, am going to look back through my purchase history later - that should provide entertainment for an hour or so!

Mine would be my luggage weighing scales. However I'm going to buy some wintertrax and I think my loyalties will probably transfer to them.

all my diamonique jewellery,my cath kitson look alikey northern nights flannel bedding and l'occitane soaps and handwash and alpha-h:clapping:

It's got to be my Lori Greiner jewellery box. I use it every day and often wear something that I'd forgotten I had. It's also got an anti-tarnish lining.

I've got cream carpets throughout, live in the country and have a dog so I think mine must be my Bissell Quickwash shampooer and my Oreck.

I think mine has to be my swivel sweeper without the dodgey joint I use it every day and would be lost without it and secondly has to be my wintertrax and I have just purchased a slanket but not used it yet but it looks really good quality and cosy .

My Samsung NC10 netbook. Love it and use it every day. It's small and light enough to go on holiday with me too. Balance N' Brighten comes a close second and my brown and gold Murano glasss ring is Highly Commended.

Linda xx

Laura Geller Ethereal Rose, Charlie Bears, the various bits of jewellery I've bought over the years & the PreZerve multi pocketed jewellery holders that stop them from tarnishing.

Out of all the things I've bought from QVC you want me to pick ONE???? No chance!!

There's my Slanket, scrub balls, Magic Bullet, boots, clothes, mookite ring........................................................:cheeky::cheeky:

I'm still using the very first thing I bought way back in 1999, so I'll vote for that. It's a leather jewellery box which, although not huge, holds loads of stuff, and still looks as good as new! I also love my Trespass fleeces :up:

Has to be my Get-a-grips, but closely followed by my NN featherbed, Skagen watches, G-tech sweeper with headlight, Breezies bras, Leblas band ring, Mally eye base, spacesaver bags, Cleanse & Polish, Yong Kim clothes...and I've probably forgotten a bunch more. Oh, the Back Magic, which H raves about. And my sphene ring. And many pairs of gold earrings. And Liz Earle IBST. And the Emu pumps I've worn every day for two summers. And my Carole Hochman zip-front dressing gown.

But the best purchase was the Get-a-grips. Absolute lifesavers.

Latest posts

Back