The American site

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Breeze

Registered Shopper
Following on from the diamonique thread. Just been to check out the American site, they have much nicer stuff than we get offered.Lots more brands & designs , Honora is still there too.
In beauty too, they still have things like Bare Minerals & IT plus others such as Creed, Dior, Mac, Juliette has a Gun, loads of others. Are they a completely different company to ours? I always thought ours was a branch of the same, a poor relation granted, but this is ridiculous.

Following on from the diamonique thread. Just been to check out the American site, they have much nicer stuff than we get offered.Lots more brands & designs , Honora is still there too.
In beauty too, they still have things like Bare Minerals & IT plus others such as Creed, Dior, Mac, Juliette has a Gun, loads of others. Are they a completely different company to ours? I always thought ours was a branch of the same, a poor relation granted, but this is ridiculous.
Oh no.. that's another rabbit hole for me to go down for hours on end 🙃😅 I'm already toying with getting my US relatives to send me a ring over 🤣

its a simple case of if & when they do bring them they need to prove popular for them to keep bringing more like it & trying more ranges here ect as if it dont sell Q UK wont stock it basically

You think they’d bring more of the styles they have in the US just to improve their sales. Must be lots of us who are getting bored stiff with current offerings. It’s like they’ve just given up & aren’t interested.

Can only see two stainless steel items in their Diamonique range, one a dagger pendant and the other a watch.

The forums are an interesting read …

The customers over the pond certainly have a better choice of products at keen prices

I’ve always thought that the reason the US site has so many more brands and products must be something to do with the sheer vastness of the country.
Even in this day and age there are so many small towns out “in the sticks” where there are still limited opportunities to go out and just buy “non essentials” such as jewellery and make up, so Q gives them an outlet to do that.
Here we can mostly pop into any big nearby town and get all manner of stuff we want but don’t necessarily need. All the main supermarkets do clothes and jewellery at better prices than Q, and kitchen and household stuff.

I could probably have phrased this better, but hopefully it makes some sense.

Latest posts

Back