That's what I call delivery

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I ordered some plants from them, swore I never would but hey ho, the weekend be fore last & they still haven't turned up.
Rung CS three times & get the same old spiel, coming direct from growers, ten working days, blah blah. Didn't state that when I ordered so expected the usual 3/5 days.
Told them I got an email last Saturday saying they'd been despatched, blooming things are going to be dead by the time they turn up.

I ordered a Decleor set from QVC on Tuesday evening and it arrived today via Hermes. I was impressed but it's not the norm. I ordered Sunday's Elemis TSV at the same time and although it was despatched yesterday, it's not been received. There seems to be no rhyme or reason to their delivery times. As for anything sent by Royal Mail, it takes about 7 days from despatch to be received which is appalling. Given QVC's "bargaining power" you'd think they'd be telling RM to pull their finger out or they'll start using UK Mail or another company. That's what I'd do.

I still haven't received the Cooks Essentials condiments kits (bought 3 of them) I ordered about a week ago. Still showing "in process".

Just for the sake of discussion: would you pay an upfront fee of, say £40 for a year's free delivery? Websites such as Secretsales offer a similar deal for about £20 or £25? How much do you think they'd ask for a deal like this?

Or pay a small premium on certain deliveries for the option to return good via a service like Collect+? Pavers shoes offer something along these lines (and other websites), at checkout you can opt to pay an extra fee which means they include a prepaid label for its return; ideal if it's an item you're unsure you'll keep?

Jude xx

I ordered some plants from them, swore I never would but hey ho, the weekend be fore last & they still haven't turned up.
Rung CS three times & get the same old spiel, coming direct from growers, ten working days, blah blah. Didn't state that when I ordered so expected the usual 3/5 days.
Told them I got an email last Saturday saying they'd been despatched, blooming things are going to be dead by the time they turn up.

or, in your case Breeze, NOT blooming it would seem!

I still haven't received the Cooks Essentials condiments kits (bought 3 of them) I ordered about a week ago. Still showing "in process".
I rang cs and they said it was coming direct from the supplier and that it should be with me by monday

The Liz Earle products I ordered on 28/6 were delivered today 30/6 @ a cost of £3:00 P&P with a complemantary 30ml C&P & cloth & free ( very nice bag) as my order was over £50
My QVC purchase placed on 24/6 arrived 29/6 @ a cost of £5:95 P&P

Latest posts

Back