that bloke from charlie bears

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

rude and ignorant? yep, those are my middle names. but i might remind you that youre the one who started throwing the insults around. if i'm going to get ranted at by demented cuddly toy fanatics then i'm going to bite back. rarrrr.

as for how many "thanks" youve had... read my lips sweetie: BOVVERED!

now as i said- get stuffed.

I hope you've taken your hand out of your pants when you're insulting people,you dirty big bear you.:drunk:
Love Steiff, find it unwatchable on QVC so never bothered to tune in to Charlie Bears and even so am sick of the story and the ads.
Hope anyone who ordered a bear loves theirs, I thought ages ago there was a thread about the usual made for QVC TSV equalling somewhat inferior quality but with luck they learned their lesson:bear:

I hope you've taken your hand out of your pants when you're insulting people,you dirty big bear you.:drunk:
Love Steiff, find it unwatchable on QVC so never bothered to tune in to Charlie Bears and even so am sick of the story and the ads.
Hope anyone who ordered a bear loves theirs, I thought ages ago there was a thread about the usual made for QVC TSV equalling somewhat inferior quality but with luck they learned their lesson:bear:

vampyre i am getting pretty damned tired of posting comments about QVC on here only to be jumped on by people who dont understand the concept of this forum.

for those thickos who havent worked it out yet, this is a place where we comment on QVC. this is NOT a place where we slag off other forum members for posting their opinions.

ive long had a policy of never getting involved in personal spats with other FM's but i'm afraid i'm dropping that. anyone who chooses to insult me is going to get a gobful back.

vampyre i am getting pretty damned tired of posting comments about QVC on here only to be jumped on by people who dont understand the concept of this forum.

for those thickos who havent worked it out yet, this is a place where we comment on QVC. this is NOT a place where we slag off other forum members for posting their opinions.

ive long had a policy of never getting involved in personal spats with other FM's but i'm afraid i'm dropping that. anyone who chooses to insult me is going to get a gobful back.
:muscle::ninja::devil:
Ah Burlz you're unique and don't ever change.
Blow me a kiss, 'tis my birthday:emo:

I'm no good with all the "quote" thingies..............but BurlyBear you have had me in stitches laughing. :happy: Brilliant.

I'm no good with all the "quote" thingies..............but BurlyBear you have had me in stitches laughing. :happy: Brilliant.

junesie youre a newish member so you wont know me, i'm usually very NICE to other FM's and certainly dont seek out confrontation...... until now! *beats chest* :cheeky:

The only thing that bugs me about the CB man is that I recognise him from somewhere - has he been a presenter at any point in the past???

Just popped on because I'm having probs sleeping. First of all....Belated HAPPY BIRTHDAY!! Vampyre. Secondly....Burlz, I am now even more awake than before thanks to you - LOL!! AND, I've also woken husband up with outbursts of laughing. You're such a naughty boy!!!

The only thing that bugs me about the CB man is that I recognise him from somewhere - has he been a presenter at any point in the past???

I'm sure he was featured on Crimewatch at some stage... :tongue:

What a rude and ignorant person you are. You like being controversial for the sake of it. Funny how more people have thanked me for my post than for yours isn't it! I have nothing else to say to you as I have much better things to do.

Which proves what, exactly?

And calling someone "rude and ignorant" for commenting on a shopping telly show on a SHOPPING TELLY FORUM is neither rude nor ignorant?

QVC has its own website for fans to gush and fawn to their hearts' content. This site is somewhat more openminded than that, so people can state what they're liking/not liking about shopping telly presentations.

I'm truly sorry that you do not understand that, but please do not go shouting at other people because you do not like to hear criticism.

And as for the "If you don't like it, turn over", what do you do if you want to buy a bear but the presentations make you want to vomit? You can always use the website, but what if you want to "see" the bears before you buy? Don't bother? It's not like you can buy the bears elsewhere since they appear to be pretty much exclusive to QVC.

So, using your own argument: if you don't like the fact that not every poster will blindly accept what QVC says and does, then why don't you go look at another website? That way YOU won't be incensed enough to go hurling abuse at other posters.

Which proves what, exactly?

And calling someone "rude and ignorant" for commenting on a shopping telly show on a SHOPPING TELLY FORUM is neither rude nor ignorant?

QVC has its own website for fans to gush and fawn to their hearts' content. This site is somewhat more openminded than that, so people can state what they're liking/not liking about shopping telly presentations.

I'm truly sorry that you do not understand that, but please do not go shouting at other people because you do not like to hear criticism.

And as for the "If you don't like it, turn over", what do you do if you want to buy a bear but the presentations make you want to vomit? You can always use the website, but what if you want to "see" the bears before you buy? Don't bother? It's not like you can buy the bears elsewhere since they appear to be pretty much exclusive to QVC.

So, using your own argument: if you don't like the fact that not every poster will blindly accept what QVC says and does, then why don't you go look at another website? That way YOU won't be incensed enough to go hurling abuse at other posters.

:doh:

I tried that one. :headbang:

Look were that got me :yawn:

:sweat:

:doh:

I tried that one. :headbang:

Look were that got me :yawn:

:sweat:

You have as much right to say what you want as anyone else: we are supposed to have freedom of speech.
And if you can't say what you do or don't like about someone's attempts at making you buy stuff you may not necessarily want, then something's SERIOUSLY wrong with the world.
And bags: don't let other people make their problems and issues YOUR problems and issues.

This is a Shopping Telly forum and as we have said often we are happy for people to comment on all this Shopping Telly and that includes presenters. What is not acceptable it attacking fellow forum members. Everyone is entitled to their opinion but we as individuals have to accept that not everyone will share the opinions and people should not be attacked for having a differing opinion.

Plain speaker me.

Just strikes me that he's on to a damn good thing.

Meets a girl who designes bears for a living.

Then sits on a sofa for the rest of his life.

Oops, sorry, all men do that.

The real smarmy divil here is surely Charley Brook. Who on earth would want him for a partner? Pointing his hands as if in prayer, exalting items to the hilt like they're going out of fashion. Get your flamin hands dirty man!

Plain speaker me.

Just strikes me that he's on to a damn good thing.

Meets a girl who designes bears for a living.

Then sits on a sofa for the rest of his life.

Oops, sorry, all men do that.

The real smarmy divil here is surely Charley Brook. Who on earth would want him for a partner? Pointing his hands as if in prayer, exalting items to the hilt like they're going out of fashion. Get your flamin hands dirty man!

he used to be an upholsterer. does that help?

Latest posts

Back