that bloke from charlie bears

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Quite agree BB, I can't bear (forgive the pun) either of them, it all comes over as so so false. All those sad faces when something sells out, why make them if you don't want to sell them? He seems so pleased with his self over the poem that comes with the bears, a child of eight could have written that. I love the bears and so does my husband but not to that extent.

Weird weird weird watching both of em.
mysmilie_58.gif
BUT a very shrewd couple of business heads who've got their sickly selling technique down to a fine art and they must have made millions with it.

and on the trailer, when he's describing how the brand got started, he's talking to us but never takes his eyes off her. how he went into her shop and ended up asking her on a date, like he was stalking her or something. the fact that he's a munter and she's quite pretty makes it even worse. makes my skin crawl :O)

I think she very often looks embarrassed at things he says, and I am sure she has mini strops with him!! They are both weird if you ask me - but rich, so who's laughing at who eh?!!

Unfair comments!

I have to say that I think this thread is totally out of order. Watch them if you like the bears and don't watch them if you don't!!!

Having a go at Will is uncalled for - what he looks like is irrelevant and unacceptable. Burlybear called him a munter - I suppose you are a stunner are you!?! How about posting a picture of you and we'll decide! (Thought not!)

He didn't stalk Charlie either - he just met her in her shop buying a bear for goodness sake! It was for his ill mum which shows he's sensitive...and why exactly is it a problem for him to be male and like bears?

Some people around here need to grow up, stop stereotyping people and act like they have a brain!

It's your remote - use it and watch something that you do want to watch!

I like the bears, but I don't follow the brand and don't really watch the shows that much.
From what bits I've seen their shows don't vary too much, though this afternoon Jill seemed to gain a lot more information than I'd previously seen in other shows.
If that was because she knows little of the brand well so be it.
The section I saw it made it more interesting viewing than some other female presenters just sat cuddling the bears, Charlie seemed to gel well with her and to me Will spoke a lot less.
One thing I was very concerned about was a show a bit ago when Charlie looked really ill, someone commented after she'd recently been poorly, I really do hope she is ok.
As for their business I hope if they wish for longevity of their brand they are looking after their stockist outside of QVC.
I did read someone previously commented about stockist being let down in favour of QVC.
We all know how brands can quickly go out of favour when the next new big deal comes along and they disappear without a trace as if they never existed on QVC.

:flower:

I think you're so right about them needing to look after their stockists other than QVC.
It's getting virtually impossible to find some of the bears in the shops. If QVC drop them, as they have with other brands, this could really work against them if shops have lost trust in them.

I can't reach for the remote quick enough when the pair of them come on .....need I say more :grin:

I have to say that I think this thread is totally out of order. Watch them if you like the bears and don't watch them if you don't!!!!

i dont. but the advert has been on non stop for the last 3 days,

Having a go at Will is uncalled for - what he looks like is irrelevant and unacceptable. Burlybear called him a munter - I suppose you are a stunner are you!?!

yes.

How about posting a picture of you and we'll decide! (Thought not!) !

you can see me in the latest issue of Latin Inches. why dont you post a picture of yourself with you collection of teddies? thought not.

He didn't stalk Charlie either - he just met her in her shop buying a bear for goodness sake! It was for his ill mum which shows he's sensitive...and why exactly is it a problem for him to be male and like bears?

i dont have a problem with men liking bears. i have a problem with men cooing over them. read my post.

Some people around here need to grow up, stop stereotyping people and act like they have a brain!
It's your remote - use it and watch something that you do want to watch!

oh get stuffed.

I like Charlie Bears,but I can't warm to Charlie or Will,but particularly Charlie.

I won't leap to their defense ,because I only hear what they tell us,and only see what they present to us...it might be a load of bull about how they met etc and all part of a clever sales package,but only they know the truth.
I don't think either of them are genuine on TV but thats just my opinion.

All i do know is that they have a very successful business and good luck to them!

I think there is something seriously weird about 3 people - adults, sat talking for an hour about the virtues of a piece of shaped and stuffed fur fabric !

Is "Will" any relation to ADRIAN BUCKLEY ??? He has the same accent and voice, and even looks like him a bit.

The weirdness isn't talking about the bears but talking to them
mysmilie_58.gif
and all that stroking and fondling.
mysmilie_58.gif
mysmilie_58.gif
I tuned in briefly and caught Smarmy with a small one called Peanut perched on his knee and he was gazing at it and waving its ****** arm about like a proud Dad.
mysmilie_58.gif
mysmilie_58.gif
mysmilie_58.gif
Weirdness almost on the scale of Kara Tritton who only just stopped short of breastfeeding
mysmilie_58.gif
mysmilie_58.gif
mysmilie_58.gif
mysmilie_58.gif
those hideous Marie Osmond lookylikey dolls QVC used to flog.
mysmilie_55.gif

i dont. but the advert has been on non stop for the last 3 days,

yes.

you can see me in the latest issue of Latin Inches. why dont you post a picture of yourself with you collection of teddies? thought not.

i dont have a problem with men liking bears. i have a problem with men cooing over them. read my post.

oh get stuffed.

What a rude and ignorant person you are. You like being controversial for the sake of it. Funny how more people have thanked me for my post than for yours isn't it! I have nothing else to say to you as I have much better things to do.

What a rude and ignorant person you are. You like being controversial for the sake of it. Funny how more people have thanked me for my post than for yours isn't it! I have nothing else to say to you as I have much better things to do.

rude and ignorant? yep, those are my middle names. but i might remind you that youre the one who started throwing the insults around. if i'm going to get ranted at by demented cuddly toy fanatics then i'm going to bite back. rarrrr.

as for how many "thanks" youve had... read my lips sweetie: BOVVERED!

now as i said- get stuffed.

Originally Posted by tinaborder

rude and ignorant? yep, those are my middle names. but i might remind you that youre the one who started throwing the insults around. if i'm going to get ranted at by demented cuddly toy fanatics then i'm going to bite back. rarrrr.

as for how many "thanks" youve had... read my lips sweetie: BOVVERED!

now as i said- get stuffed.

I probably shouldn't be laughing, but in popular parlance "roflmao"

As Harry Hill would say - only one way to settle it... FIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHTTTTTTTTTTTT
T :mysmilie_15:

Latest posts

Back