that AWFUL sale music!!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

BurlyBeaR

Registered Shopper
i wish they'd stop running that manic sale promo ad music all the time in the previews.

its fine when youre watching the ad but when its played as background it just sounds mental.

I agree, it's soooooooooooo annoying!! I can no longer listen the my Matthew Morrison cd either cos they overplayed that too!

I keep thinking it sounds like the Simpsons or the Flintstones!!!!

awful music to match the awful sale, piddling little amounts off stuff that they have had hanging around for ages.

They do use some awful music for some shows and promotions.one of the worst is the music they have for the home electronicc hours.it's like a drone. They also swap around too,Gatineau music used to be used for Elemis hours,what's the point of doing this? agree about the sale music sounding like the Simpsons

I remember a couple of years back when the Butler & Wilson music was the same as the Finish dishwasher detergent !!!! I couldn't help laughing at the time. Simon couldn't have been chuffed because it was soon replaced !!!!!!

Haven't been watching the sale. Has the stripey dialogue blazer made a showing yet?

Latest posts

Back