That’s all folks

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Simon-Iles

Registered Shopper
This was a statement I was trying to put off, but it is with great sadness we are announcing the closure of Seen on TV.

When I and our small team set out our vision for this channel it was based on fulfilling a gap in the market with a loyal customer base looking for branded items at excellent prices. We also just wanted to have fun doing what we loved most.

We achieved this goal in launching Seen on TV, but sadly financial and technical restraints out of our control have led to its closure.

The technical issues were so severe, the cost to fix them are just too high to responsibly carry on and we have had to call in external help and there are still ongoing investigations.

All outstanding orders have been fulfilled and all of our amazing and hardworking staff members will be paid.

I am beyond devastated the channel has been forced to shut and would like to say a heartfelt thank you everyone who was a part of the business and worked tirelessly with us over the last few months.

Thank you to everyone who has been so supportive and wanted the channel to continue. I am glad in the week we were live, we were able to put a smile on your faces and entertain you.

Simon

So sorry, it just wasn't meant to be. You had a great team, and some of the best presenters, and the products we bought have both been brilliant, it's a real shame. Feel so sorry to everyone involved, they certainly gave it their best

It’s a real shame. So much sniping from the internal this sides and that sides on the main thread. Allegations thrown like hand grenades and thrown back at yer…On the outside of things (most of us longer term members), I think most of us were hugely impressed by much of what we saw. I am sad to see a channel at least trying to be fair with sales descriptions and price comparisons go down, and one doing the very opposite continuing. But that other channel has money behind it and Seen on TV obviously didn’t have enough. Again, thanks to Alex Knowles for his courtesy, consideration and for offering as much transparency as he could over the last week or so. You did try to be different at Seen on TV and I am genuinely sorry that difference has gone down so soon. Leaving everybody with the smoke and mirrors BS of elsewhere. In a true ideal world, it would have worked for you. Best of luck to all parties in continuing to find work in the industry.

Latest posts

Back