Thank you Sazza.

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

yazrose

Registered Shopper
For all the hard work you put in to finding all the bargains you put on here.

I have to say my friends have a field day when I show them the bargains (they don't all have comps) and they have found many a beauty bargain for themselves or to give as presents.

My mum has bought me some lovely items from the bargains you post.

rses.jpg

This really is an amazing site thanks to Graham, Sazza and Fraggle and everyone else who contributes.

Agree with you wholeheartedly Yazrose. They're a great bunch of peeps but Sazza's bloodhound tendencies have both cost and saved me a fortune:D :64:

Could not agree more Yazrose. I have mentioned it also on SCW thread about the fab mods and Graham. Not forgetting anyone else who finds these bargians, including My lovely friend Tabatha. xxx

Just wanted to add my thanks as well. Everyone's hard work is very much appreciated.

T x

Could not agree more Yazrose. I have mentioned it also on SCW thread about the fab mods and Graham. Not forgetting anyone else who finds these bargians, including My lovely friend Tabatha. xxx

Just wanted to thank Dazzler for her kind words.

You're a sweetie.

T xx

For all the hard work you put in to finding all the bargains you put on here.

I have to say my friends have a field day when I show them the bargains (they don't all have comps) and they have found many a beauty bargain for themselves or to give as presents.

My mum has bought me some lovely items from the bargains you post.

rses.jpg

This really is an amazing site thanks to Graham, Sazza and Fraggle and everyone else who contributes.

Great thread and thank you to you all

Many thanks indeed, though why i am thanking all these wonderful people for costing me a fortune i do not know!!

I have also had loads of bargains too so many thanks super sleuths - and thanks also to the other members who post the good bargains to be had outside of qvc.

Latest posts

Back