Thank you Graham ...

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

PJ.

In an Ideal World ...
Thought I would be nice not just to thank Graham but say what for. To kick off with ...

Thank you Graham, the thread about incapacity benefit interviews it helped a lot :)

Sent from my Nokia 3210 using Snake.

Thank you Graham for all your hard work on this forum. You have brought together loads of different people who
come together and love to click onto this forum, to see whats being said, and to get a laugh. A great achievement x

A big thank you for Graham as without this forum I would not have known loads of stuff and had help and advice with loads of situations.

Managed to get a 13 month old Dell computer repaired by them for free after taking advice from someone on here - I was about it bin it.

Saved me a fortune with the threads about bargains over the years. And cost me a fortune as I have bought loads of stuff I never knew I couldn't live without LOL

Also had many laughs - and tears - reading some of the threads.

I would also like to thank Graham who has had a lot of ups and downs over the years, having been a member for a long tome I just love all the hints and tips and laughs we all have. It is really lovely to see what's going on even if I don't sign in all the time.:grin:

Latest posts

Back