Tell Me I AM Dreaming - Amanda Holden range now!!!!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I just wonder how does the reviews work on this range, at the weekend there were one star reviews.
Now one item on the Bundleberry page shows one star total.
When you click on the item it has one five star rating. The reviewer says previously they left a one star review, but following being contacted by QVC and them replacing the item, the review is now showing as five star.
I understood the reviews were independent, so how can a one star be removed and replaced by a five star.
Makes me suspicious as to who's removed the other very poor reviews, that were on the site prior to yesterdays shows. :mysmilie_10:

I just wonder how does the reviews work on this range, at the weekend there were one star reviews.
Now one item on the Bundleberry page shows one star total.
When you click on the item it has one five star rating. The reviewer says previously they left a one star review, but following being contacted by QVC and them replacing the item, the review is now showing as five star.
I understood the reviews were independent, so how can a one star be removed and replaced by a five star.
Makes me suspicious as to who's removed the other very poor reviews, that were on the site prior to yesterdays shows. :mysmilie_10:

I think that was the item I tried to read the review of yesterday. It stated there was a one star review, but there were no reviews at all on the item. Very sneaky QVC.

I think that was the item I tried to read the review of yesterday. It stated there was a one star review, but there were no reviews at all on the item. Very sneaky QVC.

Wow fancy that, so blatant there's something going on.
I'm going to keep a much closer look in future.
Going to call them the Sneaky Reviews from now on.
Perhaps we should have a thread posting what we have noticed before it's removed.
It would help keep possible buyers in the picture before buying.
:mysmilie_13:

I suppose in the eyes of Q Towers, having so-called 'celebrities' endorsing or 'designing' (I use that term very loosely), because lets face it whilst AH may state that she put her 'heart and soul' into the project, I can't honestly see her doing (especially when she slipped up a couple of times with regards to some of the products. They all do, Kelly Hopen in my opinion is notorious in this, in the fact that there were supposed to be her own products and she didn't even know what 'thread count' one of the items of bedding was, doesn't exactly inspire confidence does it! Amanda Lamb, is about the only honest one, who states that she is given samples and recommends changes, but doesn't actually state that she 100% designs them. I think the way Amanda does it is probably in reality what the others do AH, RF, KH, MM and of course AC (Amanda Cork), as she (AC) also doesn't really seem to know the products inside out and if I hear again how inexpensive her items are, I think I will scream. Saying that though with regards to KH and AC I have not seen either on the TV recently and no promo for them, so I wonder if they are being 'phased out', there is still stuff of theirs on the web, but programs scheduled.

Guessing game who do you think will be next to represent the 'loose women/BGT brigade of viewers!

Have just read the reviews on her range, and I'm sure they are made up. Here is an example, guess the item (don't peek at the bottom)

"This is such a precious thing, it's beautiful. I love it. If you like the look of it.....get it, you will be delighted.
It goes perfectly with my new decor and looks amazing, almost like it had been made for me.
I ordered it before ever seeing it on air, it was a must have....

the flamingo snow globe

I suppose in the eyes of Q Towers, having so-called 'celebrities' endorsing or 'designing' (I use that term very loosely), because lets face it whilst AH may state that she put her 'heart and soul' into the project, I can't honestly see her doing (especially when she slipped up a couple of times with regards to some of the products. They all do, Kelly Hopen in my opinion is notorious in this, in the fact that there were supposed to be her own products and she didn't even know what 'thread count' one of the items of bedding was, doesn't exactly inspire confidence does it! Amanda Lamb, is about the only honest one, who states that she is given samples and recommends changes, but doesn't actually state that she 100% designs them. I think the way Amanda does it is probably in reality what the others do AH, RF, KH, MM and of course AC (Amanda Cork), as she (AC) also doesn't really seem to know the products inside out and if I hear again how inexpensive her items are, I think I will scream. Saying that though with regards to KH and AC I have not seen either on the TV recently and no promo for them, so I wonder if they are being 'phased out', there is still stuff of theirs on the web, but programs scheduled.

Guessing game who do you think will be next to represent the 'loose women/BGT brigade of viewers!

Lets hope it's not Colleen Nolan

Well if it's Katie Price I'm throwing in the Towel!!!! :mysmilie_13::mysmilie_13::mysmilie_15::mysmilie_15:

A few of the tabloids have picked up on the fact AH wasn't wearing a bra on QVC yesterday. Was it that obvious?

http://www.express.co.uk/celebrity-news/813490/Amanda-Holden-Britain-s-Got-Talent-QVC-ITV

With nipples like cigar butts, yes, it was fairly obvious. What a great story from a great paper! Seems Amanda is going for the Farrah Fawcett swimsuit poster / Holly Willoughby look.

I wonder which "celeb" will be next to appear on QVC to peddle their wares? Perhaps Fern Britton will be touting her latest exercise video: "No gastric band required" or Eamonn Holmes might hawk his "EH" range of socks? Maybe Kelly Hoppen's daughter will pop up touting women's knickers in a nice shade of "celador" grey and with a nice subtle honeycomb weave detail on the gusset? (Can't wait to see Glen Campbell oooh and aahing over that). Perhaps Dennis Basso will appear with his "Fluffy Love" line of sex toys?

Last edited:
See they've changed AH advert, thing is though, the new one is worse and more disingenuous than the first. :mysmilie_15: She says she's new to QVC yet apparently she has all these QVC products, I can't stand liars me, especially liars that are trying to get you to part with your money to buy theirs and QVCs tat. Oh and apparently, she does her shopping on her phone so she can spend more time with the people she loves, no mention of the time she spends browsing for her purchases then?

She's not that new to QVC at all, it was ages ago she got sent a huge basket full of QVC goodies, that Gilly retweeted the picture of.

She's not that new to QVC at all, it was ages ago she got sent a huge basket full of QVC goodies, that Gilly retweeted the picture of.

She had probably signed up before then and the freebie basket was a thank you for putting her name on a pile of overpriced tat.

Well didn't Creepy Craigy mention that 'Amanda' had worked hard (!) for 18 months putting this collection of tat together, so clearly a goody basket was needed for the poor over-worked dear. How come she's a ****** Ambassador then if she's new to QVC ????? will she be on the red carpet in future in a little number by Nina Leonard ? or become one of Renee's wardrobe warriors with her scrunched up collection in her hand luggage on Cowell's private jet ??? and not forgetting her holidays in Barbados frolicking about in a Quacker Factory T shirt :giggle:

Well didn't Creepy Craigy mention that 'Amanda' had worked hard (!) for 18 months putting this collection of tat together, so clearly a goody basket was needed for the poor over-worked dear. How come she's a ****** Ambassador then if she's new to QVC ????? will she be on the red carpet in future in a little number by Nina Leonard ? or become one of Renee's wardrobe warriors with her scrunched up collection in her hand luggage on Cowell's private jet ??? and not forgetting her holidays in Barbados frolicking about in a Quacker Factory T shirt :giggle:

Too much material in those for Miss Amanda.

You never know, she might fall in love with Q so much that she has them "style" her for next year`s BGT. On Monday night she can wear a lovely sofa patterned Kimmy creation, on Tuesday a lop sided Rene top which she`d carried there in her handbag, Wednesday could be one of Antthony`s specials influenced by his Mother, Thursday a nice sequined top by Quacker and her own plastic duck to replace the red buzzer, Friday can be the cuddle duds dress with the armholes which reach your knees but in Amanda`s case she can let her boobs hang out and Saturday is the creme de la creme of a beautiful stunning sludgy muddy coloured shapeless Yong Kim dress with a bejewelled bulldog clip to make it more form fitting a la Jill Franks. Sorted !

Latest posts

Back