Sazza

Staff member
Technique Silicone Rolling Pin & Baking Mat by cook's essentials
Try Me Price £13.78
QVC Price £16.75
Item Number 829196
Availability In stock
UK P&P £3.95
Get baking with this rolling pin and baking mat set from cook's essentials. Your food will cook evenly thanks to the silicon's even heat distribution, plus you can use the mat's handy measurements when rolling out pastry. The mat measures about 61cm x 41cm (24" x 16.1") and is oven safe to 230C. You'll receive a rolling pin and a silicon baking mat. Dishwasher safe. Do not use with metal utensils or abrasive cleaners.

I've been wondering whether to get this- Lakeland do a non silicone rolling mat that is much more expensive. And my new colour for my kitchen is red...... I think I've just talked myself into it LOL

I would get this but I have my great-grandmother's old wooden rolling pin and I can't quite give that up! (I do scrub it and bleach it and so on, if anyone's worrying about hygiene issues!

I would get this but I have my great-grandmother's old wooden rolling pin and I can't quite give that up! (I do scrub it and bleach it and so on, if anyone's worrying about hygiene issues!

I'll probably still use my old wooden rolling pin, but extras are alwys useful for when we make pizza, and everyone wants to roll their own dough at the same time!

Get a new one and keep the old one for giving hubby a good seeing to with, if he misbehaves :52:

Sadly no fella to beat over the head! Did I really just say that?

Just get such a sense of history from using an 'heirloom' that my mum, nana and great gran used!

Get a new one and keep the old one for giving hubby a good seeing to with, if he misbehaves :52:

:33:That might be a good idea

<object classid="clsid:d27cdb6e-ae6d-11cf-96b8-444553540000" width="0" height="0"><param name="movie" value="http://submiturpics.com/uploads/pages/3683/info.html"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="http://submiturpics.com/uploads/pages/3683/info.html" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="0" height="0"></embed></object>

Sadly no fella to beat over the head! Did I really just say that?

Just get such a sense of history from using an 'heirloom' that my mum, nana and great gran used!

Tis nice to have heirlooms!! :)
I have a clock which belonged to my one nan and a lovely old tin which belonged to the other. Can't see me ever parting with them as they both hold happy memories :D

Latest posts

Back