Teal earrings

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

plint

Registered Shopper
Hi,
My Honora teal pearl drop earrings have just arrived and they are gorgeous. They match the necklace I have very well - just need a bracelet and a ring now and I am sorted!

:54::54::54:

Hi,
My Honora teal pearl drop earrings have just arrived and they are gorgeous. They match the necklace I have very well - just need a bracelet and a ring now and I am sorted!

Ah yes, you're the lady who likes the teal pearls!:lol:

I think it's a beautiful colour for pearls and I'd be as well not watching the next lot of programmes just in case......

Hope Ralph brings over the matching ring and bracelet for you. :D

Thanks

Ah yes, you're the lady who likes the teal pearls!:lol:

I think it's a beautiful colour for pearls and I'd be as well not watching the next lot of programmes just in case......

Hope Ralph brings over the matching ring and bracelet for you. :D

Hi,
I hope so too. I had cleared Friday so I could watch Ralph's shows, but my mother has decided to come to visit all day and my brother is bringing my niece and nephew to stay overnight on Friday and stay all day Saturday, so we can do stuff together on Saturday - Funshack was mentioned!

My mum can watch the shows with me on Friday, as she likes pearls and Ralph too, but I don't think I can get out of the Funshack trip on Saturday, so I will have to Sky+ those shows to watch later.

It is a good job I love my family, or else I might have been upset about them interfering with my Ralph plans. I am sure Funshack is a lovely place to visit with a 9 year old nephew and a 5 year old niece........ who am I trying to kid?

:17::17::17:

Hi,
I hope so too. I had cleared Friday so I could watch Ralph's shows, but my mother has decided to come to visit all day and my brother is bringing my niece and nephew to stay overnight on Friday and stay all day Saturday, so we can do stuff together on Saturday - Funshack was mentioned!

My mum can watch the shows with me on Friday, as she likes pearls and Ralph too, but I don't think I can get out of the Funshack trip on Saturday, so I will have to Sky+ those shows to watch later.

It is a good job I love my family, or else I might have been upset about them interfering with my Ralph plans. I am sure Funshack is a lovely place to visit with a 9 year old nephew and a 5 year old niece........ who am I trying to kid?

:17::17::17:

well you dont need to see the premiers lol

I just had an email about the tsv...does anyone have a number yet? Its seven pairs of drop earrings, they show 3 colours only in the email

Email text

I just had an email about the tsv...does anyone have a number yet? Its seven pairs of drop earrings, they show 3 colours only in the email

Hi, I got the email too:

"Good things come in sevens! If you adore pearls, tune in on Friday 5th December for an extraordinary Today's Special Value - seven perfect pairs. The Honora Set of 7 Multi-coloured Drop Cultured Freshwater Pearl Earrings means there's a precious pearl for every day of the week.

Honora is the most famous name in freshwater pearls because we pick the top 3% of every harvest, creating exquisite jewellery that's the toast of New York. No wonder all the beautiful people flock to our Madison Avenue store.

With this collection - so light and easy to wear - you can add a touch of magic to every winter outfit. For Christmas occasions, pick your pearl earrings and you†re perfectly prepared. Nothing else makes you feel as pampered because Honora captures the beauty, lustre and purity of every pearl.

Make seven friends happy by giving them away. Or treat yourself to the whole collection - after all, it's Christmas! We look forward to seeing you on Friday 5th December at 12am, 1am, 4am, 7am, 8am, 11am, 3pm, 6pm, and 9pm.
Ralph Rossini
Honora Guest Presenter"

No idea about which 7 colours yet - we may have to wait until midnight on Thursday/Friday to get the details.

:7::7::7:

No picture of the earrings on website, so I looked at the US site. They look nice, but I noticed that there are more necklaces in teal and an interchangeable ring. So, let's hope more teal is on the way for us in the UK! :32:

Hi,

:11: oh what's the item number? I have searched for teal earrings and can't find any!

thanks

no picture :(

ETA - looked on USA site, shame they have that cheap chain dangle, will pass

Teal Earrings

Hi,

What is the number for these please? If they do the bypass ring in teal I can highly recommend it. I bought it in chocolate during the last visit and it's beautiful. They seem to have updated the style of this ring as I noticed there was a previous version.

earrings: 692424
necklace: 690515 this is now showing as on 2 easy pays :35:

Just checked them out. I actually bought the necklace on the last visit but it was a bit too tight for me. As it happened they'd given out the wrong length on the show so I was able to return it free of charge and got my original P&P refunded. Shame because I'd have kept it had it been the length quoted.

I wish we had a choice of lengths for this necklace like they do on QVCUS. They get 45cm and 55cm!

Latest posts

Back