Tarte

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I love the Tarte mascara and Mally is good too.
Maybe the one you got from eBay was a fake, or reject?
If you get it from QVC you can use it for a month and still send it back if you don't like it.

Who knows? It was bought from a seller who only sells beauty items (Benefit, Bare Minerals, Alpha H, Smashbox and so on) and the seller has 100% feedback (I'm always quite careful about these things). It certainly didn't show any signs of having been opened but perhaps it had just been sitting around for a while or even stored where it was too warm or something. Never mind, I'll just stick with what I know in future. :wink:

I received my Tarte items today that I ordered on 28th August, I also received my Bareminerals that I ordered yesterday LOL.

Anyway just to update that on trying the foundation today I really like it, the colour I think is a good match and it doesn't look thick although it is a good coverage. The brush is gorgeous to look at and even more gorgeous to use. I also ordered the eye pencils and on first go they seem a lot easier to use and a better look than my Laura geller and clinique eye pencils.

Just my first impression but so far so good. I'm really looking forward to finding out what is in the upcoming TSV!

Looking forward to this TSV too. Received the oto eye pencils and they are lovely. Have a couple of the palettes and they are gorgeous. Impressed with the range so far.

Love Tarte. I have many products, the latest being the Energy Noire palette which is gorgeous. I get most of my Tarte from eBay and some from Q.

Latest posts

Back