Tarte TSV-Beauty bash 4/6/16

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Oh I want the Twinkle palette too. Anyone have an idea when it will be in stick?

Thanks TW150, that's the right sort of incentive to keep folk interested! By the time the 3rd drop comes out there'll be other Tarte collections that may be more tempting.

Any Tarte I have bought has the US version of the Bunny on it. We have the leaping bunny their version has a bunny head with a bent ear.

The bunny Tarte uses is PETA's bunny, it has nothing to do with Cruelty Free International's Leaping Bunny and a lot of people in the US are now realising that it doesn't mean anything:

"Why Peta's Cruelty Free List Can't Be Trusted"
http://www.crueltyfreekitty.com/cruelty-free-101/petas-cruelty-free-list-cant-be-trusted/

The Leaping Bunny logo is the same in every country, and Tarte doesn't have it. This tells you about the Leaping Bunny in the USA:
https://www.crueltyfreeinternationa...erships/leaping-bunny-certification-programme

They are open then on their website stating not all their range is Vegan and showing which products are. I know someone who is Vegan and she has said many brands who do not claim to be Vegan but when checking the ingredient list turn out to have no animal ingredients in products. She is happy to use these.

Vegans need to understand that a vegan product doesn't have animal-derived ingredients, but the ingredients it does have may well have been animal tested. Just because it's vegan doesn't mean it's cruelty free.

I wish Tarte did have the Leaping Bunny because I'd really like to try their stuff. Their failure to reply to my queries about the integrity of their ingredients speaks for itself, unfortunately.

You'd think all auto deliveries would save the best till last to keep people in.
I think some of the nail polish ones do, Leighton Denny himself used to be very good at
including something in each drop that you really wanted.
I think this is the worst auto delivery that I've encountered at encouraging people to stay committed

It's a great deal. I'd definitely be buying if I hadn't already got the Showstopper palette. And the Energy Noir, which is in the AD.

I have ordered on AD for me and my daughter to share the kit. She really wants the Twinkle highlighter though so am going to have to keep my eyes peeled for it returning.

Thanks, just bought my twinkle highlighter too - it's only live if you type the item number in though, it doesn't come up on a Tarte search yet.
My TSV is tracking and will be delivered tomorrow :mysmilie_14:

Got mine, although DD may buy it from me if it's too twinkly. I used to say we'd share it but from experience that means I never see it again! Now she coughs up or it goes back!

Funny how that makes stuff less attractive :mysmilie_13:

Got mine, although DD may buy it from me if it's too twinkly. I used to say we'd share it but from experience that means I never see it again! Now she coughs up or it goes back!

I've ordered mine and it's a keeper.

I think they've missed a trick on the Tarte auto delivery, basically they are rehashing the same but a bit less.

Now I've tried things from QVC that I've only tried because they came as part of the set.

I think they should have centred it around the pallet as that seems to be a theme & popped in a different foundation, mascara, type of lipstick, etc each time.

This would have kept interest & lead to people trying things they wouldn't normally & maybe becoming converts.

Yes, I know what you mean. I end up with the bits that my DD doesn't want ie eyeliner and lipstick items of which I already have way too many of. Mind you I have too many eyeshadows too but this was too good a deal to pass up. I was going to buy the foundation for her in any event so for £5.00 more it's great value.

The twinkle palette is lovely, I got it from USA, but ordered another for the free brush too
The one on the right is more sparkly than the other one

Ok, I went for the AD - there is no way I could resist the showstopper palette and I don't have the energy noir palette in the second drop. Will probably cancel after the second drop. I really like the mascara and hoping that I have chosen the right foundation. I went for medium in the last TSV but it is really dark, so went for light medium. I am usually medium in LG so hope it's a good shade for me. I will test it out but probably won't really use the foundation until winter as I prefer something very light in the summer.

I think they've missed a trick on the Tarte auto delivery, basically they are rehashing the same but a bit less.

Now I've tried things from QVC that I've only tried because they came as part of the set.

I think they should have centred it around the pallet as that seems to be a theme & popped in a different foundation, mascara, type of lipstick, etc each time.

This would have kept interest & lead to people trying things they wouldn't normally & maybe becoming converts.

But the palettes in the auto drop are ones they have already sold as individual items which is very disappointing as well.

Ok, I went for the AD - there is no way I could resist the showstopper palette and I don't have the energy noir palette in the second drop. Will probably cancel after the second drop. I really like the mascara and hoping that I have chosen the right foundation. I went for medium in the last TSV but it is really dark, so went for light medium. I am usually medium in LG so hope it's a good shade for me. I will test it out but probably won't really use the foundation until winter as I prefer something very light in the summer.

There's only 2 drops in total isn't there?

Latest posts

Back