Tarte TSV 15/10/16

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Thanks for the update ladies , Donna I now have faith in the foundation colour. I'm giving my granddaughter the pallet. Love balm lipstick wish mine was here !

Two five star reviews of the Tarte TSV on QVC UK website. Does anyone else do this, order a TSV or product and then eagerly await some reviews, whether on her or QVC ' S website. Can't wait to get mine.

Two five star reviews of the Tarte TSV on QVC UK website. Does anyone else do this, order a TSV or product and then eagerly await some reviews, whether on her or QVC ' S website. Can't wait to get mine.

Yes, I do & it's really annoying when they sold out & you can't find the reviews.
Mine has just arrived but I have to go out so can't try it till later.

Just opened mine, I ordered the fair-light neutral but think I could have had the light neutral. Not sure I like the feel of the foundation but as I have only tried it on half of my face and I had already put bellapierre foundation on this morning, I may be judging unfairly. On a plus note it does seem to match my neck well (my neck never tans no matter what I do - on holiday I use bronzer daily to match my neck to head and body!!) Does anyone else have 'white neck syndrome'? I'm a constant source of amusement to my husband on holiday as I keep asking is my neck in the sun!

Just opened mine, I ordered the fair-light neutral but think I could have had the light neutral. Not sure I like the feel of the foundation but as I have only tried it on half of my face and I had already put bellapierre foundation on this morning, I may be judging unfairly. On a plus note it does seem to match my neck well (my neck never tans no matter what I do - on holiday I use bronzer daily to match my neck to head and body!!) Does anyone else have 'white neck syndrome'? I'm a constant source of amusement to my husband on holiday as I keep asking is my neck in the sun!

I have a problem in that I never tan my face and wear factor 50 etc. - don't want wrinkles, so my face never matches my body - I have to use a bit of fake tan (Ecotan spray) to at least get a bit of colour so it doesn't look odd.

They should have included a leaflet explaining how to use. The foundation(I have used this type from YSL and Armani before), you actually drop onto the brush head. Two -three drops for normal light coverage and up to six for full coverage. I did read on Sephora people complaining about the brush losing bristles after a number of washes. Don't hold the brush with the water going straight down into it(hold sideways) as water will loosed the bristles same for all brushes.

I too wear spf50 on my face all year round as I have mild rosacea and like to keep it mild. Allergic to fake tan so faces stays a little paler than neck all year round

Yes I recognise the 'white neck syndrome', perhaps this means that I need to hold my head high literally speaking.

Wow, the AD is still showing the TSV price. That AD must have really bombed and they probably have loads I stock. I think the meagre 3rd drop had a lot to do with it. Also, I think ADs should be shown live, not just photos, and things like lipsticks should be swatched.

Mine arrived on Monday evening and I have worn it for work the rest of the week. I actually think the 'light neutral' shade is a good match for me even though I was unsure to begin with.

I got mine on auto delivery, but I think I will probably end up cancelling the 3rd drop as I don't particularly want the bronzing/contour crayon nor do I need the blush brush as I have it from the blusher palette. And although I'll use the rest of the products, I'm not sure I'll need them.

Will keep the second drop though.

If the third installment has the Parkway Princess palette as listed on TSV day then that would be lovely but the pucture showed a stupid contouring crayon which doesn't make up for the lack of a palette in this drop.

If the third installment has the Parkway Princess palette as listed on TSV day then that would be lovely but the pucture showed a stupid contouring crayon which doesn't make up for the lack of a palette in this drop.

I recorded the TSV programs as I could not watch them at the time. However I have watched one or two hours since and at some stage the presenter, I think I was Debbie Flint (?), asked Leigh something like "there seems to be no palette in the last one is this correct?" And Leigh replied that yes it was just a crayon in the last. I know what the text on the website said, but I am 100% sure Leigh was asked about this on air and it was just the crayon in the third drop. Hope that helps.

I'll be cancelling before the last one but I do want the first AD.

I think they're going to have LOTS of the third drop to get rid of when it comes to the time.
Sounds like most of us who ordered the auto delivery will be cancelling after the second one ( I will ) especially if they've even still got a load of this first one to shift.

Yeah, I figured the drop would only have the crayon & not the palette! Shame QVC can't get the simplest things right, especially given how much they bang on about the months of planning that apparently goes into every TSV!!

Well at last I got mine opened and used. Quite like the foundation at last not Yellow tones. The mascara not nice! Had to top up with another as it's pretty understated.

Gave my Grandaughter the pallet and eye liner we'll sort of it's in her Christmas pile.

Love the lipstick. Great for day wear and the texture is so nice. The brush is good too

Best TSV in beauty for a while.

I've tried mine now too.
The foundation is still a little dark, is this the lightest shade Tarte do in their full range that QVC never stock? But at least less yellow thank goodness. Brush is lovely.
Like the palette but always do with theirs, I prefer neutral shadows & the cases are pretty & sturdy. Mascara, so so, I need more oomph on my sparse lashes. Would have preferred the liner to be dark brown or dark grey as black is a bit harsh on me. I seem to be the minority in not liking the lipstick, the colour is too dark & the case flimsy & plastic. If they can do lovely metal compacts why not a nice gold metal lipstick case like some brands did of old, eg Estée Lauder & even Max Factor back when Adam was a lad.

Hi Breeze, Tarte do a pale foundation shade called Ivory but only in the 12 Amazon Clay foundation (I think) and QVC never stocks this as an option, the palest they sell in any Tarte foundation is Fair. In fact there are 25 different shades in the 12 hour foundation; but it's more coverage than I need

I already had the Fair Rainforest foundation so went for the Fair Light neutral which is perfect for now, I still fake tan a little, but I'll go back to Fair in a week or so.

Now we just need a make up company to replicate Laura Geller's Ethereal Rose powder and we'd be sorted!

Q never seem to want to stock really pale shades do they? It took ages for Laura Geller to introduce Porcelain.
Oh, yes if only someone would replicate it.

I agree. I would definitely keep the 2nd drop if it had a palette in it.

Latest posts

Back