Tanya?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I've seen her recently as well. She isn't doing Decleor... might be a one-off or her rosacea finally calling time, but she still seems to be doing fashion.

I like Tanya as she seems really down to earth & normal & doesn't talk in a stupid accent like Katherine Russell! I remember Ali Young once saying Tanya does her own decorating & DIY & walks around barefoot whilst she's doing it; my kind of gal- no airs & graces!
I can imagine Tanya being a real laugh as she seems more natural than a lot of the other models.

I like Tanya as she seems really down to earth & normal & doesn't talk in a stupid accent like Katherine Russell! I remember Ali Young once saying Tanya does her own decorating & DIY & walks around barefoot whilst she's doing it; my kind of gal- no airs & graces!
I can imagine Tanya being a real laugh as she seems more natural than a lot of the other models.

Oh Speaking of Katherine Russell I saw her in an online article for for Women & Home having a makeover?! no mention she's a model ! and why would she need one surely she has access to QVC fashion closet nae fashion department as Lesley Ebbits is always harping on about! And isn't her daughter a stylist?

I can't do the link sorry but it's still on line.

Oh Speaking of Katherine Russell I saw her in an online article for for Women & Home having a makeover?! no mention she's a model ! and why would she need one surely she has access to QVC fashion closet nae fashion department as Lesley Ebbits is always harping on about! And isn't her daughter a stylist?

I can't do the link sorry but it's still on line.

Oops sorry the article was about Jane, Katherine's Mother. It's been a long week folks!

I saw Tanya recently too. She looked tanned so maybe she has been on holiday. Or just at the fake tan!

Latest posts

Back