Take it easy with 4 - Easy Pay Voucher

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

barbedwire

Registered Shopper
Had this in my inbox this morning - a 4 easy pay code for one complete order valid until 2nd July. The code is HAPPY4.

I am all out of ABC Bodywash so will use it for that and there's a second pair of Clarks shoes in clearance I have my eye on.

Happy shopping:up:

(ps - mentioned in a thread somewhere in The Drop - I am the artist formerly known as cavegirl...had a username change). :rock:

Last edited:
Ooo prompted to go look by your email, to find I've got one too!

Now to mull over what to buy!

(ps - mentioned in a thread somewhere in The Drop - I am the artist formerly known as cavegirl...had a username change). :rock:

You have no idea how long it took me to work out who you used to be. Doh!! :happy:
I fully intend to take advantage of this...no idea what I'll buy, but I'm certain something will catch my eye!

You have no idea how long it took me to work out who you used to be. Doh!! :happy:
I fully intend to take advantage of this...no idea what I'll buy, but I'm certain something will catch my eye!

I ordered a pair of Clarks' boot from clearance....and forgot to use the bliddy code! Grrrrr!

Oh dear, some forumites liked to call you Cavey - not sure you're going to like Barbi??? :wink:

In the words of Victoria Wood's Barbara and Joan Political Party sketch -"Call me Bar...everybody else does..." :wink:

Found the code in my inbox today.. :rock: Saving mine for July 1st to pay for the Liz Earle TSV & also I'm nearly out of Ojon Restorative Hair Treatment so I'll get the double pack of that at the same time... :happy::mysmilie_500: . :mysmilie_504: QVC :mysmilie_481: . Just seen how many items I have on Easy pay :mysmilie_466::mysmilie_468::mysmilie_466:

I got this and thought I would use it to buy a pair of winter boots so that they would be all paid up in time for the cold weather. Sadly nowt I like in my size (5). Bit peed off about that as it would have been a sensible purchase, really fancy some Emu or Bearpaw and this would have been a good way to budget for them.

On another subject, I am so glad the wit formerly known as "Cavegirl" is still with us, love, love, love your hilarious posts:clapping:

Think they only give them if you haven't ordered in awhile. I used to get them as I hadn't ordered for months. Since I just bought a Skagen watch on 4 easy pay anyway didn't get it.

No it won't work if you didn't get the email. But you could try phoning CS and saying you did get it but it won't work for you.

I got one and I have ordered loads recently, so that is not the reason. It must be really random as I don't normally get one.

Now what to go spend it on...................

Cheers Bar:happy:

Have checked my email and I've go the code too. I've had my eye on some Clarks boots in clearance and might also stock up on my Ultrasun!:sun:

I got this and thought I would use it to buy a pair of winter boots so that they would be all paid up in time for the cold weather. Sadly nowt I like in my size (5). Bit peed off about that as it would have been a sensible purchase, really fancy some Emu or Bearpaw and this would have been a good way to budget for them.

On another subject, I am so glad the wit formerly known as "Cavegirl" is still with us, love, love, love your hilarious posts:clapping:

Silversequin, please check out Javari or Amazon first for Bearpaw and Emu boots.

I got one and I have ordered loads recently, so that is not the reason. It must be really random as I don't normally get one.

Now what to go spend it on...................

I've been ordering a fair bit too recently, Rosey, and even though I've had the temerity to send quite a bit back I got the code. I reckon it's a random thing too.

Latest posts

Back