Easter Easy Pay Offer

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

:doh:I only ever order on the internet , so I guess I will not be using my code.

I ordered the GTech on the internet and have had the order confirmation email from QVC which confirms it's gone through on Easy Pay and I've also had the tracking confirmation from Quidco so it's worth trying to order, whatever it is you want, online.

I ordered the GTech on the internet and have had the order confirmation email from QVC which confirms it's gone through on Easy Pay and I've also had the tracking confirmation from Quidco so it's worth trying to order, whatever it is you want, online.

5% cashback from Quidco?

Topcashback is offering 6.06% cashback on QVC purchases and they don't charge an annual fee like Quidco does.

http://www.topcashback.co.uk/

didnt you notice that the Gtech was on 4 easy pay this morning??

Gtech Cordless 14.4v Li-Ion Light Weight Ultimate Blade Hedge Trimmer
Available in 4 Easy Pay instalments of £19.92 plus P&P

http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.560102

Last edited:
just ordered

Philosophy Pomegranate & Grapefruit 3 in 1 Shower Gel Duo for myself bargain at £18.67

and

Gossip Crystal Accent Rubber Strap Sports Watch in green my fav watch and i think mums buyin it be as a belated easter present

i am annoyed as i ordered something and its on waitlist and i cant have the easy pays as they say the voucher will run out before the item is despatched or something to that affect.
oh well!

i used the voucher early morning on 02/05/11 to order a kipling bag it has just arrived and the sales voucher is dated 03/05/11 and has an explanation note saying code only valid untill 02/05/11 and they have cancelled the easy pay and deducted the full amount i am actually furious!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i have just checked my emails and the confirmation that the order was being processed was received at 1am on 02/05
as Victor Meldrew used to say 'I DONT BELEIVE IT' XX
its a good job for CS that i dont like it and am returning it anyway xx

Latest posts

Back