Tacori for Epiphany TSV Tuesday 18 November?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Well, the presenter made a play of tellinng the viewers that a Tacori hour sold out in 18mins in america. Well 26 mins has passed and all sizes of the TSV are still in stock, not to mention all the other products in the hour :54:

There's a couple of nice pieces but they are ridiculously expensive for what they are.

For what in reality is Stirling silver and fake gems it looks far to expensive to me know wonder all sizes are STILL in stock. My CC is safe today, I will be waiting until 12.00 to see what I can pick up on Rock's when it goes "live"

Well, the presenter made a play of tellinng the viewers that a Tacori hour sold out in 18mins in america. Well 26 mins has passed and all sizes of the TSV are still in stock, not to mention all the other products in the hour :54:
She also tried to tell us that she used to be a Posh Spice lookalike in her dental receptionist days...I think she's on another planet TBH or she likes the occasional fib!

Nice...but at the end of the day, it's silver and fake stones. Not worth the price tag IMHO. I presume you are paying for the name (which I must admit I've never heard of!).

She also tried to tell us that she used to be a Posh Spice lookalike in her dental receptionist days...I think she's on another planet TBH or she likes the occasional fib!

I heard that,Helena & considering she used to have long blonde hair,it seems odd that she used to be told she was the spit of Victoria Beckham :54:

Nice...but at the end of the day, it's silver and fake stones. Not worth the price tag IMHO. I presume you are paying for the name (which I must admit I've never heard of!).

Nor me but they are supposed to be 'hooooj' in the USA among the jet-set.
They have a website - http://www.tacori.com/

I love the designs but, like so many others here, I feel it's a lot of money for Diamonique and silver. I'm not even sure I rate Diamonique that much and think the Platinum Dreams stones from IW sparkle much more.

I love some of the Tacori designs - one necklace in particular - but not sure if I'll go for it. A lot of the cost is definitely in the name.

Not sure how big they are but I buy the US version of In Style every month and they always have full page ads in there so I've known the name for years now. I probably wouldn't ever spend the money on a real item so this does seem a good way of getting something from the brand and in some ways it's better it's not real so I have no risk or losing or damaging it!

On a related note, having just watched some of the Lulu Guinness jewellery hour I'd say that's the very definition of over-priced jewellery. It's not even silver from what I could tell and yet most pieces I saw were over £50 :15:! In addition Lulu herself didn't really seem to even know what items were being shown (at one point she was wearing the wrong item but she thought it was the correct on) so I wasn't very impressed with the show and switched off.

anather really over priced but popular range is bibi bijoux and that is silver toned some people have even reported that the paint has come off. at least tocari looks amazing and is real siver and i love diamonique. i have some pieces that have lasted me 12 years. how much do we spend on grace or philosphy or l'occitane. all lovely stuff but gets washed down the sink.

must admit the tsv still has not sold out. they have not said how many have been sold. horses for courses.

Hi all - thank you so much for the warm welcome :1:
Calico - I'd noticed the necklace and that's what I was hoping for too.
SCW thank you for finding the TSV details. Like others I think this range is very overpriced after all it is sterling silver and non precious stones. Give this one a miss.

just checked online and it looks like only 2 sizes sold out... so another unpopular tsv...:54:

Latest posts

Back