Taboo Health Solutions vs JF

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I remember that episode. The bloke actually had skin tags all over his willy, which were frozen off. The Dr missed a couple though so had to zap them when the bloke came back for the "after" shot. Felt sorry for the poor bloke as his crown jewels looked awful with all those skin tags. Not that its an object of beauty generally to look at even without skin tags.............

Depends what you're used to.....

Ah yes! The candle-shaped denture holder! You could have one true Yankee candle by your bedside and another for your dentures! But you could get them mixed up and light the wrong one! There might be a few people out there with false teeth that may not wish to display them! Why not save money and just buy a ceramic jar! No lets spend £16 quid on something that resembles a candle!

Did anyone catch the bit where JF inserted the snore wizard into her gob and kept it in there for about 2 minutes? She looked like a right muppet!!! That was the highlight for me:happy:

Did anyone catch the bit where JF inserted the snore wizard into her gob and kept it in there for about 2 minutes? She looked like a right muppet!!! That was the highlight for me:happy:

I wish she would leave it there permanently

Rather than Taboo Health Solutions, why not have a show called 'Doctor's Surgery' ? then we could really to get to grips with Piles, Genital Warts, Bodily Discharges, and all things Gynaecological !!!!!! it could be slotted in between Northern Nights and Slippery Dick's gardening hours.

Best candidate for presenting it will be ............................. ????????

I don't know what it is about British people that makes them so embarrassed to talk about medical conditions. I have oily / combination skin and once went into Boots or Superdrug and asked at the pharmacy for a blackhead removing tool. The woman looked at me like I had asked her what colour knickers she was wearing! I ended up buying the product I wanted from Ebay. I ordered it from a place in China and it was delivered in 2 days, and only cost £1.99!

I just wish she'd stop saying 'somethink' instead of 'something'. Just like when Kathy Taylor says 'pound' instead of 'pounds'! It's not twenty pound, its twenty pounds. Plural.

Aaaaargh! I hate her "somethink" and "anythink" too! Makes her sound dense. I also hate the way she says "bran new" instead of "brand new". I know it's hard to pronounce the "d" when you say that but she doesn't even try, just tells you something is as new as bran, whatever that means.

I've got news for you AndiK. Not only does she sound dense, she IS dense! Good entertainment value though.

I've got news for you AndiK. Not only does she sound dense, she IS dense! Good entertainment value though.

Ha! I don't actually mind the woman apart from a few annoyances, which I think you get with anyone you see on TV regularly. But yes, it is quite good entertainment - I entertain myself by shouting at the tv when she's on!

Latest posts

Back