Taboo Health Solutions vs JF

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Sweep

Registered Shopper
According to the QVC website TV guide JF will present taboo health solutions at 9pm. This should be some great car crash telly; I bet her level of incompetency will go way off the radar!!! Anyone tuning in?

Wtf is 'taboo health solutions' when it's at home?!

It's either rude or some mumbo jumbo pretend medicine!! Either way, I'm curious :confused:

Sent from my Sony Tablet S using Tapatalk 2

Oh Sweep, lol, she could tell the guest about her recent flu bout, that should be a taboo health issue! She should market her recovery medication, she'd make a fortune.

Will JF confess to owning all of these "taboo health" products. Its her usual modus operandii to own everything she's flogging.

I hope they can help her with her apparent head lice problem!

...or is it scabies?

Jude xx

I hope they can help her with her apparent head lice problem!

...or is it scabies?

Jude xx

I turned over to the Lola Rose show last night, not realising JF was presenting. Before I could switch channels, she was scratching her head.

Her mis-use of the word 'traumatic' rather than 'dramatic' was pure comedy gold!! :D

I don't tune in very often these days, so I may not be the best judge, but...is QVC coming across as a bit desperate?! Stupid made-up shows, £5 pies, £13 t.shirts that wouldn't be amiss on a market stall....

:confused:

Sent from my Sony Tablet S using Tapatalk 2

I just wish she'd stop saying 'somethink' instead of 'something'. Just like when Kathy Taylor says 'pound' instead of 'pounds'! It's not twenty pound, its twenty pounds. Plural.

I'm not watching but please tell me she hasn't produced the pelvic floor doodad with the usual "I couldn't be without this, it's amazing, I use it all the time" ...:sweat:

Do ou think people who keep their teeth in a glass by he bed are interested in disguising them as a candle?

I tuned into that hour once before and it was all about incontinence and athlete's foot. Not particularly embarrassing or "taboo." I think people should be frank about these things. Got incontinence? Stick on a Tena lady pad and do a few pelvic floor excercises! Got athlete's foot? Go down to the pharmacy and buy some products? It's really not that much of a big deal. Calling the programme "Taboo Health Solutions" is just hyping it up and making it sound worse. Channel 4 did one called "Embarrassing illnesses / Embarrassing Bodies" a while back. Most of the conditions were fairly mundane. Though there was one guy with warts all over his penis. Now that would be embarrassing, particularly when it is shown to about 6 million people on national TV at dinner time! I remember recoiling in horror expecting to catch the end of Channel 4 News only to be confronted with a close-up of some warty old nadge sacks! Eeew!

Do You think people who keep their teeth in a glass by the bed are interested in disguising them as a candle?

I tuned into that hour once before and it was all about incontinence and athlete's foot. Not particularly embarrassing or "taboo." I think people should be frank about these things. Got incontinence? Stick on a Tena lady pad and do a few pelvic floor excercises! Got athlete's foot? Go down to the pharmacy and buy some products? It's really not that much of a big deal. Calling the programme "Taboo Health Solutions" is just hyping it up and making it sound worse. Channel 4 did one called "Embarrassing illnesses / Embarrassing Bodies" a while back. Most of the conditions were fairly mundane. Though there was one guy with warts all over his penis. Now that would be embarrassing, particularly when it is shown to about 6 million people on national TV at dinner time! I remember recoiling in horror expecting to catch the end of Channel 4 News only to be confronted with a close-up of some warty old nadge sacks! Eeew!

Thanks for that *gag*

I remember that episode. The bloke actually had skin tags all over his willy, which were frozen off. The Dr missed a couple though so had to zap them when the bloke came back for the "after" shot. Felt sorry for the poor bloke as his crown jewels looked awful with all those skin tags. Not that its an object of beauty generally to look at even without skin tags.............

Latest posts

Back