Tablet Pick of the Year

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

S

scbu

Guest Shopper
So ideal world have the GoTab 6inch tablet for £69.99 and there usual price is £139.99. Who are they kidding with that usual price. Its not worth more than £79.99 and that's at a push, do they just make them up to make it look like we are getting a great deal. Yea £69.99 isn't a bad price for the tablet with Xmas delivery so why do they feel the need to inflate there usual price. I also see they have the Joytab tablet on again which was a pick of the day just the other day for the exact same price £199.99 , so it was hardly a great price the other day if they can still bring it back at the exact same price.

The 6" tablet was sold at this price as a pick of the day some weeks back. To my knowledge whilst it remained on sale in the website at £139.99, it's never been sold on-screen at any other price. Sheer confidence trickery.

I remember seeing that the manufacturer's standard RRP was £59.99, average street price is £54.

There at it again with the Bissell today. The healthy home deep cleaner can be found many places for the same £149.99 as there charging they only extras u get with IW is the oxygen power tool and liquid. So them saying we are saving £100 is total rubbish. I cant watch anymore of the show as the awful Jacqui Joseph is the presenter and has just called an obviously blue rug white stupid woman

Pick of the day is another tablet this is a 9inch GoTab with 8gb storage so better than the pick of the yea its £99.99 instead of £129.99. So the Pick of the year tablet which was only a 6inch Gotab was never usually £139.99 ,so they did just make that price up

The 10pm hour has been repeated at midnight for a while now. I can only assume as their Freeview hours end at midnight their viewing figure drop to the extent that a live studio hour is uneconomic. Let's face it, they could just record a dozen hour-long programmes and repeat them ad nauseam. who'd see any difference?

Latest posts

Back