Sylvia Mori Show

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Hospitals

Registered Shopper
For God's sake Chloe, calm down Defoe turning into another Debs Flint (down the market!!) cringe.

Some of the tunics are OK ,not too many clashing colours .I didnt watch the show but looked online.Sounds like Chloe really really loved the clothes!

Some of the tunics are OK ,not too many clashing colours .I didnt watch the show but looked online.Sounds like Chloe really really loved the clothes!

This looks like one of the nicer ranges. No sharkbite hems that I could see, nice fabrics and colours. Everything worked well together to form a coherent and elegant effect. No wonder Chloe was extremely enthusiastic, she's a ladette with taste!

I love the Latte range of clothing. Anything Italian sits well with me, wish they had more of it - it's quality and class all the way.

How many Italian ranges are there now: Latte, James Lakeland and Silvia Mori (of which I think the Silvia Mori range is the most affordable at full retail price). Is Elisabetta Villa Italian, or American with Italian heritage?

How many Italian ranges are there now: Latte, James Lakeland and Silvia Mori (of which I think the Silvia Mori range is the most affordable at full retail price). Is Elisabetta Villa Italian, or American with Italian heritage?
Not enough in my opinion, but some you can buy at House of Fraser - Lakeland for example, as for the others I'm not sure, but I wish they did more. I'm really not interested in the American designers at all.

Not enough in my opinion, but some you can buy at House of Fraser - Lakeland for example, as for the others I'm not sure, but I wish they did more. I'm really not interested in the American designers at all.

I quite agree ONNSA that they don't have the Italian ranges on enough (nor enough of them)... My most favourite dress is a navy one I got in the sales from James Lakeland (that's a real sale, with real reductions, not the joke ones QVC does). It's plain navy, but in two different fabrics, with lots of weird draping and bits to give it interest. So flattering, and boosts my confidence when I wear it.

Mind you, to be fair to QVC's North American brands - I get pleasure and compliments when wearing my various Lennie and Kimmie dresses. I'm also interested in some of the MarlaWynne range - I really like Marla, and she seems to have absorbed a European sensibility from her time living and working in Paris, so has more subtle and understated clothing in a coherent and flattering colour palette you could build a wardrobe on.

Latest posts

Back