Suzy Adams!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Julius

Registered Shopper
I remember when Suzy Adams used to look like one of The Riddlers! Now she looks much younger as a blonde. She is on Q now talking about "staycations!" She is always stroking the bedding, like she has a cotton fetish! loooool

I remember when Suzy Adams used to look like one of The Riddlers! Now she looks much younger as a blonde. She is on Q now talking about "staycations!" She is always stroking the bedding, like she has a cotton fetish! loooool

OMG....you made me laugh so much! I couldn't remember The Riddlers so googled them hehehe, you are so right! although personally I also think at times she reminds me of Barbra Streisand...albeit a VERY tanned Streisand I must add.... every show she is on, she seems to be getting more and more orange

She's ALWAYS looked tango'd, and has gone through every fashion phase imaginable, what with hippy frocks, hair extensions, fitted jackets, maxi frocks, tribal outfits - you name it, Stroky's done it. She rarely faces the camer direct, so I wonder if she has facial issues.

Haha, love it. That made me literally burst out laughing. Im getting some weird looks.

Yes you're right! She is a bit like a Barbara Streisand that has been drinking too much Sunny Delight and spraying away with the old Sun-In! I used to love Sun-In and used to get it from Superdrug to try and look like Lmahl from Kajagoogoo! Suzy Adams has quite a husky voice. Not quite like that woman with the vacuum cleaners but going in that direction!

I'd like to see how she would feel in a cheap B&B with scratchy, bobbled old nylon sheets, and a fizzled out old pillow, with a cheap, skanky old eiderdown! Sparks would fly from her fingertips when she strokes the sheets! hahahahahaa!

She's ALWAYS looked tango'd, and has gone through every fashion phase imaginable, what with hippy frocks, hair extensions, fitted jackets, maxi frocks, tribal outfits - you name it, Stroky's done it. She rarely faces the camer direct, so I wonder if she has facial issues.

LOL and at the moment those awful french manicured nails. The woman has no sense of moderation.

And don't forget the botox & I think a face lift. Bit too tight under the jaw methinks.

Oh my goodness, I loved The Riddlers, did you see the one with trick cycling in it? My husband and I still laugh about that episode (sorry, I know, we are weird). Anyway back to Suzy, I thought her line dancing tassled jacket she used to wear indoors to present bedding was well appropriate!

Lol she probably got her jacket from a charity shop. I bet she goes round Oxfam stroking all the fabrics!

Latest posts

Back