Suzi Bjontegaard

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

louise66

Registered Shopper
Anyone know what she is doing now? Is California Style still operating as a business? A lot of the jewellery appears in the bargain hunter section. How fickle is shopping telly? One minute, she's the best thing since unsliced bagels, the next, she's persona non grata. I always got the impression from watching them on air together, that she and Kara Tritton had a close friendship.

Anyone know what she is doing now? Is California Style still operating as a business? A lot of the jewellery appears in the bargain hunter section. How fickle is shopping telly? One minute, she's the best thing since unsliced bagels, the next, she's persona non grata. I always got the impression from watching them on air together, that she and Kara Tritton had a close friendship.

She's very close friends with Ali K.

Back in the day I bought a lot of her stuff, blimey how time flies! That must be at least 12+ years ago. Although her items were lovely to look at, very sparkly crystals, I did find that the plate wore off so they never had a long shelf life so to speak.

There's only so far you can go with a butterfly motif. And suzi went there. Repeatedly.

Actually that's just brought back a memory of a thread, years ago. It was called "Not So California Style, Suzie" and painted a very un-pretty picture of the company and their customer service. Not to mention the shoddy quality.

Q promoted her to superstar (in ST terms) status, there were mini series, "at home with suzie" features, endless TSV's. just shows what a fickle business retail is.

Suzie was another one who wore her personal life on her bangle bedecked sleeve. Showing photos of the kids, and the very handsome hubby. Then of course it all suddenly stopped...... Shades of "Dawn".

They never learn.

Yes, I can remember the days when she was flavour of the month. Her stuff was always a variation on a theme - s'pose people's taste has just moved on. Always looked a bit cheap & tinny to me. Didn't she go through a divorce? She aged very suddenly and became quite haggard looking :smirk:

Yes, I can remember the days when she was flavour of the month. Her stuff was always a variation on a theme - s'pose people's taste has just moved on. Always looked a bit cheap & tinny to me. Didn't she go through a divorce? She aged very suddenly and became quite haggard looking :smirk:

All that California sun coming home to roost maybe? For someone that permanent-tanned a couple of days off the moisturisation routine and you end up looking like a California raisin.

i thought she looked years younger after the divorce! for years she had that very unflattering very short haircut, then she grew it really long and it looked lovely.

yes, she did have a sister who had her own similar range and stood in for suzi when she was pregnant.

Latest posts

Back