Super Sunday

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

the orange/red one is sea bamboo (another version of coral thats sustainable)

Ah. That could be a good choice. I want something to wear with a top that has coral flowers on a grey/white background. And I do like stretch bracelets.

Will have a think. Have one Ottoman piece which is really nice.

So sorry to hear about the itchy skin. I'm a Lupus sufferer too (not many people have heard of it), but fortunately don't have skin problems. Hope least one of the products helps with easing it.

Thanks, lupus is one of those conditions that people haven't heard of then along came the TV programme House and every " patient" with obscure symptoms gets tested for it:nod: , I don't get the rash but do very occasionally get this awful itchy skin usually before a flare and it drives me mad I scratch until I bleed sometimes I do put tea tree oil in the bath when it happens and it does help a little so I thought the body wash might help a bit more.
Back on topic I am also a little tempted by the ottoman silver bracelet but that's about it on top of the ones I have already ordered

i have bought the tart burner, thought this would be nice to have in my bedroom as I would be too scared to burn candles in case I fall asleep and then a fire breaks out. Really looking forward to getting it and trying it out. have not bought anything as have found it all rather underwhelming, nothing really new and different. Now if they did a no p and p day on all their stock ( Yes I know this will never happen) I would buy a lot more. I was browsing through "last clicks" the other day and there were about four pieces of jewellery I would have bought but I did not as I really resent being stung for at least another £12 to have them sent to me. Waltzed off the Amazon instead, they have 70% off some jewellery and free postage.

my fav tsv's are the sbc, elemis, the mixer (brill price) but i dont need anything so i wont be buying...

QVC is Japan have done this several times, with 20 to 30 TSVs, but I'm not aware of it having been in Italy, Germany or USA.

The ABC for me, the Elemis was tempting but don't like most of the things in there so resisted, these two and the tart burner seem to have been the most popular on these forums. I was mightily impressed with the ABC one.

The only thing I bought was the tart burner. Liked the kitchen aid but that will have to wait. Tempted by the ojon but resisted as turning over a new leaf.

Would have thought they'd have been a large selection of QVC'S shops own products up for grabs.

Think a pack of NN very deep pocketed fitted sheets would have gone down a storm, considering the very deep ones seem to be hard to find elsewhere.

I used to have terribly itchy shins especially first thing in the morning. This was round about the time of my divorce. My children used to say that I was allergic to their dad. Figures!

Anyway, as soon as I put my legs out of the bed, I would slap on loads of moisturiser. These days with QVC and all I would probably recommend either Aloe Vera or Collagen gel from SBC.

Hope you find relief from this horrible affliction x

Latest posts

Back