Super Sunday 1st July!!!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Someone has sent this message to Keeley via facebook

Keeley thought I had to get in touch regarding the advanced selling of the TSV on QVC I do think this practise is very unfair. There are people who have shopped with Q for years who don't have computers who are unaware of this it is only because I use the forum that this has come to my attention. How can it be a today's special value if it is on sale a week before

Keeley Aydin- Elemis on QVC I have passed my feedback on regarding this Sandra !

Keeley thought I had to get in touch regarding the advanced selling of the TSV on QVC I do think this practise is very unfair. There are people who have shopped with Q for years who don't have computers who are unaware of this it is only because I use the forum that this has come to my attention. How can it be a today's special value if it is on sale a week before

Keeley Aydin- Elemis on QVC I have passed my feedback on regarding this Sandra !

Oh lordy, here we go! Its like those who complain about not getting easy-pay codes when others do etc.

Well, I for one thank SCW for all his hard work. Have just ordered the Elemis TSV and it's on 4 pay. I'm not complaining!

Well, I for one thank SCW for all his hard work. Have just ordered the Elemis TSV and it's on 4 pay. I'm not complaining!

Mine arrived yesterday so very pleased with the 4 easy pay too. Again, thanks to SCW!

Somebody else was complaining that they had tried to order by phone but needed a promo code which they didn't have so they couldn't order and the system was unfair. The next post was from them saying that they had ordered by going into their order history and finding the item from last time it was a TSV, so it seems it's only unfair if they miss out but stuff everyone else!

Have also ordered my yankee tart burner
but ABC is on Auto Delivery so might have to wait till morning and phone
for it, dont think it will sell out before 5am

The people that ordered the tart warmer can I ask does it have an on/off switch or do you have to unplug it? Thanks

aww Burlz that coming from you made me happy

it acutally does make me happy to go lookin and hunting for these things ok i dont get it right all the time but no-one is perfect

I was just coming to post that!!!!

Perfect Formula 4 Piece Nail Essentials Collection
Item Number: 201243
QVC Price £18.00
Today's Special Value Price £14.96
Availability In stock
UK P&P £3.95

http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.as...ms.item.201243

we have our own " Perfect Formula" on ST for searching out TSV's - SCW and Sazza.

Latest posts

Back