Super Speedy Delivery

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I Love Chocolate

Registered Shopper
I know many people moan at how long it takes for them to receive their goods, so thought I'd give credit to QVC where it's due.

I ordered 126907 (Tignanello Organiser Bag) at an OTO price at 5.38 pm on Tuesday 22 September, received the despatch email this morning and it was
delivered by Hermes at 1pm today. Can't grumble about that service.

Oh, and I've just used the bag and I love it!

See, that's the problem.
People would be inclined to moan less about the ****** ridiculous P & P charges if items were delivered within a day or two.

I object to paying £5.95 for the privilege of ordering from Q and then having to wait a week or more for the damn thing to turn up.

Mine usually arrive in a day or two if it is a tsv but I have waited up to 10 days if it is just something I have ordered online. I think tsvs and otos get priority over everything else. Still can't beat next for delivery.

I ordered two items on Sunday the same thing just different colours. One arrived on Tuesday and the other is only showing as order generated 22/9 and no update.:mysmilie_10:Not happy as I want for my holiday on Saturday.

when you are paying four five six seven pounds for delivery it should be a lot faster. so no i wont clap

I ordered two items on Sunday the same thing just different colours. One arrived on Tuesday and the other is only showing as order generated 22/9 and no update.:mysmilie_10:Not happy as I want for my holiday on Saturday.

This has happened to me several times. Q Delivery "rules" are unfathomable

Latest posts

Back