Super quick delivery

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

madmax

Registered Shopper
I just felt that I had to post in praise of Q's very quick delivery of my Tom Tom sat nav.
It has just been delivered by a very nice young man, so from order to delivery it has only taken 24 hours that must be some sort of record and it just goes to show what they CAN DO if they want to.
Added to which it was FREE P&P so it makes no sense at all.:mysmilie_14::mysmilie_14::mysmilie_14:

Good for you!

I think TSV's/hot picks seem to have some sort of priority in getting shipped from the warehouse, they seem to get delivered so much more quickly than "regular" items.

TSV's seem to be delivered quickly, and everything else at a snails pace. I ordered the Ultasun pick of the month the day before the Ultrasun TSV, the TSV arrived within 2 days the pick of the month took a week.

I am really pleased when I order something and it is being delivered by Hermes. I ordered a pair of jeans from Quacker Factory on Thursday and they were delivered today (yes today, Sunday). TSVs do tend to be quicker but this wasn't one. When its Royal Mail you can wait up to a week. Just wish they would use Hermes for everything but I suppose its not worth it for lighter items but they don't seem to charge any less postage whichever way it comes.

Problem is Hermes is completely luck of the draw. Ours is hopeless, here. I've had several items chucked over the garden wall as "delivered", for example, even when we're in. It seems to be completely down to the individual operative.

The deliverers are self-employed and use their own vehicles, so they can probably decide what days to work.

They could work on Sunday, perhaps tp spread their load, or even to have Monday off.

My Perfect Formula TSV was delivered to my sister yesterday morning by Hermes. Brilliant!!

Sorry you've had pbs, QVC. I had a few pbs early last year and kept ringing QVC to complain every time. The local Hermes contractor was threatened with losing the contract for deliveries in the area, which may or may not have been coincidence. My usual Hermes delivery guy hasn't changed, and he was always really good and willing to help... the problem seemed to be when there was a spike in volume in the area and some other delivery drivers were doing the route my guy normally does. At present, I've no complaints, but I think it's easy to go from having a good service to having a rubbish one. I'd like to think me complaining to Q (and them following up with Hermes) may have had a positive effect.

Our local Hermes guy is great, works on Sundays too - always has, only thing is he's a heavy smoker and his parcels always pong!

Latest posts

Back