Sunday's Ojon TSV

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Apparently its ojon on Monday 26th and that has been on the website for a little while.

If you look at the TV guide though it says Sunday 25th is Christmas Stationery despite being presented by Alison Young - bizarre

Apparently its ojon on Monday 26th and that has been on the website for a little while.

If you look at the TV guide though it says Sunday 25th is Christmas Stationery despite being presented by Alison Young - bizarre

I am confused. :confused2: According to the TV Guide, the TSV for the 26th of October is 'Gifts' - or is Ojon on the 26th of November? :confused2: :confused2:

I was looking at the website rather than the paper guide. The ojon page says next appearance is on Monday 26th Oct at 12am, but at no other time which is a bit odd for a TSV. I wonder if it'll be featured in the gifts show but not as TSV????

I was looking at the website rather than the paper guide. The ojon page says next appearance is on Monday 26th Oct at 12am, but at no other time which is a bit odd for a TSV. I wonder if it'll be featured in the gifts show but not as TSV????

Ah, now that might be a possibility... (she says in hope...)

So no Denis at all then??:sad::sad::sad:

Nope, no Denis at all for you.......ha, ha! :grin:
Am I really the only person on these forums who finds him intensely irritating.......that horrible, whiney, nasally accent........'Oh-jzohhhhhn'! Awful, just awful! (Yeah, yeah, I know, just me then! lol)

Am I really the only person on these forums who finds him intensely irritating.......that horrible, whiney, nasally accent........'Oh-jzohhhhhn'! Awful, just awful! (Yeah, yeah, I know, just me then! lol)

i just agreed with you about chuntly looking like a member of the doris day appreciation society:grin:
however where dennis is concerned he could say oh jzohhhhn all day, blabber on about the people of beautiful hair and however many zillion of jobs we've created for the people in the rain forest by buying these products, and i would still think he was gorgeous. Although if he doesn't get our Tawaka back i won't be a happy bunny.

:thinking2: :nod: :) xx

i just agreed with you about chuntly looking like a member of the doris day appreciation society:grin:
however where dennis is concerned he could say oh jzohhhhn all day, blabber on about the people of beautiful hair and however many zillion of jobs we've created for the people in the rain forest by buying these products, and i would still think he was gorgeous. Although if he doesn't get our Tawaka back i won't be a happy bunny.

Regretting that now, huh? I shall be checking to see if you have removed your 'thanks' now y'know! :grin:

:thinking2: :nod: :) xx

Et tu WS, et tu? lol

I can't help it, I have an accent thing & have to immediately discount anyone with an accent on the 'unacceptable list' - a Southern drawl.......New York twang......Canadians........the list is endless really! :grin:

Et tu WS, et tu? lol

I can't help it, I have an accent thing & have to immediately discount anyone with an accent on the 'unacceptable list' - a Southern drawl.......New York twang......Canadians........the list is endless really! :grin:

Oui. Moi aussi. :blush: xx

Latest posts

Back