Summer Beauty James Reed TSV 8/5/15

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Did you know "Olivia Coleman from Broadchurch uses it"?......:mysmilie_490:

Tee Hee! Young Jimmy should have a swear box on set and donate a quid to charidy ever time he drops a name!

I will be giving it it a miss it's too dark for me but I may go back to my sample just to make sure this time round.

Oh dear! I don't know what his products are like, but I get so bored by his presentations. He is a gabbler, and you get an endless loop of celebrity name-dropping. It's noticeable as the list appears to be very short! If you go to his website, it's more of the same celeb endorsements as well. Yes, it's good that it's not one of the usual suspects, but I'm dreading it... even worse is thinking who he may be paired with!

Summer Beauty James Reed TSV 8/5/15

Yet another guest I can't watch, he would do my head in with all his name dropping, I find him so smarmy ... I think he would eat himself if he could.:mysmilie_845:

Never mind all the young, famous lovelies who probably get copious free bottles of the stuff, is it ANY GOOD for a 50 something, pale and interesting, works full time woman such as myself who only usually uses the wash off types of tan because the others are too much trouble?

I like him.
Yes, the name-dropping can get quite annoying, but I think you'd struggle to find anyone else as passionate about their products on Q.

Also, he's hot. Not that I'm shallow or anything!

Tee Hee! Young Jimmy should have a swear box on set and donate a quid to charidy ever time he drops a name!

thought you meant wee Jimmy Krankie, for a sec. They were swingers, so what they would do with fake tan.....

I like him.
Yes, the name-dropping can get quite annoying, but I think you'd struggle to find anyone else as passionate about their products on Q.

Also, he's hot. Not that I'm shallow or anything!

You need to go to Specsavers :mysmilie_19:

I do use the James Reed fake tan, I think it's one of the better ones, I am 47 next month, pale and pasty redhead, and I use the overnight mask on my face now and again and in the summer I use the spray on my body, it is a natural look.

Latest posts

Back