Such a load of rubbish!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Brissles

Registered Shopper
Check out Linkedin, it makes for hilarious reading.....

Guess who this is, clearly described themselves.......... it was the 'creative ideas development' that had me in hysterics !

Television Presenter/Show Host

QVC

September 2003 – Present (13 years 5 months)

Live TV presenting

Interviewing of on air guests including major celebrities

Presenting for on location shoots such as BAFTA coverage

Behind the scenes coaching of on air guest presenters

Facilitator of in house HR employee development programme

Creative ideas development for on air and off air concepts/shows

Interviewing of on air guests including major celebrities?

Silly me, I thought the QVC goons just stood there and tried not to make too much eye contact with Lulu, Kelly Hoppen or Dame Joan Collins just in case they upset them.

Graham Norton, Jonathon Ross and Alan Carr interview major celebrities, not Catherine Huntley.

Just stick to changing your hair style every other day Chuntley, you're no Parky :mysmilie_59:

Which one them thinks they're the hire'em fire'em of QVCs Human Resource department? Could be any of them, they all think they own the place :mysmilie_17:

Interviewing of on air guests including major celebrities?

Silly me, I thought the QVC goons just stood there and tried not to make too much eye contact with Lulu, Kelly Hoppen or Dame Joan Collins just in case they upset them.

Graham Norton, Jonathon Ross and Alan Carr interview major celebrities, not Catherine Huntley.

Just stick to changing your hair style every other day Chuntley, you're no Parky :mysmilie_59:

It was the interviewing of major celebrities that made me choke on my cuppa! It's hardly interviewing is it? All they are doing is getting guests to talk about the tat they are trying to flog, Lisa Snowdon springs to mind immediately!

I assumed it was Del Boy. Doesn't she do HR type stuff like training e.g. when she went to China?

I assumed it was Del Boy. Doesn't she do HR type stuff like training e.g. when she went to China?

I initially thought it was Del Boy but she was on with Julia the other day + they were talking about how long they had been at QVC. I think Del Boy has been there longer than 13 years but I could be wrong.

Check out Linkedin, it makes for hilarious reading.....

Guess who this is, clearly described themselves.......... it was the 'creative ideas development' that had me in hysterics !

Television Presenter/Show Host

QVC

September 2003 – Present (13 years 5 months)

Live TV presenting

Interviewing of on air guests including major celebrities

Presenting for on location shoots such as BAFTA coverage

Behind the scenes coaching of on air guest presenters

Facilitator of in house HR employee development programme

Creative ideas development for on air and off air concepts/shows
Catherine Huntley?

Sounds an impressive job description doesn't it?Still doesn't change my opinion in any way.However,made for good laughter and merriment and much tea choking.

My guess was the Queen of Q JR .

Congratulations to those who correctly answered........... Chuntley !!!!
She's a diva that one! Don't be fooled by the air head,sugar sweet giggles. A vixen, chew them up,spit 'em out. No man or woman is safe & she'd probably change your hair colour too LOL

Latest posts

Back