Suarti Shows today

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

item 678993 is currently at £29.97 (orig £47). i have the green qz, debating another colour.

yes lots of items loads of cash! Did anyone go for anything I did'nt. Waiting for the Suarti Outlet tomorrow and hope they reduce the prices further although Im not sure I will buy as have other commitments right now.

i bought the lapis ring because they had my real size which is 'j' and was on e/p too (i have had my eyes on it for quite a while). normally, suarti rings start from 'k'.

tbh no real temptation there D!. even the ring i bought i will see whether i really like it when i receive it. and the price hikes on suarti items specifically is unbelievable; prices up by 30% to 80%!!!!

tbh no real temptation there D!. even the ring i bought i will see whether i really like it when i receive it. and the price hikes on suarti items specifically is unbelievable; prices up by 30% to 80%!!!!

Ohh Lovely I hope it will be very nice for you Ws and you love it. Do let me know. I know what you mean though not much to be tempted tonight was there. I already have a lapis ring and she did say the lapis is hard to come by now so looks like you will have a good buy there Ws see what its like when it arrives, let me know

hubby's watching footy on Sky so not watching but wasn't even tempted by this morning's outlet show. Prices are still too high IMO. :sad:

Totally agree even outlet prices are too much. Im not buying either Fairynuff so you are not alone, would love a nice piece though.:sad:

didn't buy anything yesterday. didn't watch the evening show. i had a look on the website via my blackberry and they had nothing new.
still great value for money, but £50 here £60 there, too much of an expense.
no real justification to buy, especially when there are already 80+ pieces sitting in the jewels box.

I agree with watersiren, the jewellery is far to expensive now and like you I have pieces that are sitting in my jewellery box too.

Ohh Lovely I hope it will be very nice for you Ws and you love it. Do let me know. I know what you mean though not much to be tempted tonight was there. I already have a lapis ring and she did say the lapis is hard to come by now so looks like you will have a good buy there Ws see what its like when it arrives, let me know

just got the ring today. there is so much silver and the 18ct gold goes really well with the blue (lapis). big stone too. it seems this one is a keeper.

Latest posts

Back