Suarti Outstanding Pendent

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

D

Dazzler!

Guest Shopper
For anyone who is interested, I have just ordered 689432 in the Jasper option. I had the Rhodolite option for Christmas, and this is a "Wow" It is a massive statement piece. The stone is well massive and heavy, but comfortable to wear. I can highly recommend this piece for anyone who loves off the Suarti range like me. It is well worth the money. I cant do links.

For anyone who is interested, I have just ordered 689432 in the Jasper option. I had the Rhodolite option for Christmas, and this is a "Wow" It is a massive statement piece. The stone is well massive and heavy, but comfortable to wear. I can highly recommend this piece for anyone who loves off the Suarti range like me. It is well worth the money. I cant do links.

ohh that pendant that one i tempted you with badly lol

it does look fab though Dazzler

ohh that pendant that one i tempted you with badly lol

it does look fab though Dazzler

That's right SCW I got the Rhodolite one that you recommended ( I don't need much perswasion) and then when I opened it xmas day I was well impressed. The stone actually stands up from the pendent, so I thought I NEED to get the Jasper one now lol. I wore it Xmas day and I could see people staring at it and saying nothing, that's when I knew how outstanding it looked!

Latest posts

Back