Suarti Lapis Bangle

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Gorgeous bangle Dazzler, I love Suarti range, but so far got only 1 piece - the silver pearl ring 678985 which is one the best ever purchases from QVC.

Love lapis, and would like to get the spiga bracelet but it's on waitlist - 678994.

I've just received lapis earrings 690537 (on clearance) - these are so beautiful and substantial, highly recommend them to match your lapis collection. They look very ethnic and designer like, the stones are such gorgeous vibrant cobalt blue colour, lots of silver. I saw them i think it was the silver day but they were full price. But they reduced them recently, so I ordered them immediately.:1:

Hi Daisy, That Suarti pearl ring looks gorgeous - don't tempt me.
The lapis bracelet is too lol. I hope you manage to get it, if I was you i would go on the waitlist because with Suarti pieces I have found that even if they don't get the item back, they do tend to just make stock for the waitlist people, so you never know.

Those Lapis earings are fab I love the hammered look too - another fave is Taxco as some of their range is hammered. Hope you enjoy wearing them and have a lovely Christmas xxxxxxxxxxxx

Thank you Dazzler. Good idea to try to get the bracelet on the waitlist, because I suspect the price will increase very soon, somehow all my items on my wish list have got 25-30% more expensive for the past few weeks, just shocking, QVC must be joking to increase prices so much. My favourite bangle 657966 from Taxco which I love too, bought for £28 a year ago is now on introductory price of £51 (full price £56!):11:

Oh, I quickly watched the recording of Suarti shows yesterday and saw your bangle, it is so beautiful, with such intricate work. Hope you enjoy wearing it.
Merry Christmas to you too. :1:
XXX

Latest posts

Back