Suarti Lapis Bangle

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

D

Dazzler!

Guest Shopper
I have ordered this 683931, yes you have guessed it another Suarti piece for me, although I am being good and will wait till xmas to look at it! It goes without saying that I love bold jewellery.

Dazzler, that is just gorgeous. Am I right in guessing you are a fan of Suarti? :lol:

I didn't realise Suarti had so many talents. She was mentioned in a Woman's Hour article last month about the gamelan orchestra in Bali. http://www.bbc.co.uk/radio4/womanshour/05/2008_45_thu.shtml

Very much so Calvin. I love her range, I have so much of hers. She she is a very talented lady, I think she is fab. How are you doing xxx

Here you go Dazzler! for everyone to see.
It is lovely. You have the same obsession with Suarti as I have with South Western silver.

thats a lovely bangle,I wouldnt be good like you I would have to get my other half to hide it away or I'd have to take a sneeky look!!

thats a lovely bangle,I wouldnt be good like you I would have to get my other half to hide it away or I'd have to take a sneeky look!!

Hi Queenie, I have the same design bangle, but in a amber version lol, so I knew this one would be nice. Got a amber necklace to match - and yes its Suarti!

I am still on waitlist though for 680436 Suarti Lapis earings to finish the look as I have the pendent, bangle, and ring, but need some earings. I don't think they will be back in stock somehow.

Gorgeous bangle Dazzler, I love Suarti range, but so far got only 1 piece - the silver pearl ring 678985 which is one the best ever purchases from QVC.

Love lapis, and would like to get the spiga bracelet but it's on waitlist - 678994.

I've just received lapis earrings 690537 (on clearance) - these are so beautiful and substantial, highly recommend them to match your lapis collection. They look very ethnic and designer like, the stones are such gorgeous vibrant cobalt blue colour, lots of silver. I saw them i think it was the silver day but they were full price. But they reduced them recently, so I ordered them immediately.:1:

Latest posts

Back