Stylists

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

T

thatu

Guest Shopper
Just watched the Ronnie Nicole repeat with one model wearing the black and white version with a LG black bag with red lips - and gold shoes. Gold? when you could have gone for red, white or black? It's not the first time their outfits have jarred. Who dresses these models anyway?

Calling Micael, calling Micael!

Probably someone who still plays with Barbie dolls ! Classy and chic are not words in the vocabulary of some of these so called 'stylists' who have no doubt done their work experience on teenage mags.

Last edited:
I was watching normal tv the other day (can't remember what show) and the woman on there was wearing a black/green dress with bright pink shoes! :mysmilie_13:

I agree, they also put a giant necklace on tops and dresses that covers it, so you can't se what it looks like properley, should also sack the "stylist" that sends the model out in black, don't they know you can't see black proerly on the tv?

I was watching normal tv the other day (can't remember what show) and the woman on there was wearing a black/green dress with bright pink shoes! :mysmilie_13:

I saw that too and I can't remember for the life of me which show it was.

Latest posts

Back